• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 99 7.3 Powerstroke CRAWLER HAULER 4x4 4 door rebuilt NOW $8000 obo

Paperstreet10

POSTING FOR MY BROTHER. TRUCK IS LOCATED IN TRUSSVILLE, ALABAMA. PLEASE CONTACT HIM OVER THE PHONE WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INTEREST.THANKS

1999 f250 7.3
4door longbed
4x4
Mileage- Truck:175,000 Motor:600(six hundred)
3 yr 100,00 mile warranty on motor
I got this truck off a trade. Long story short I got burned bc it had a bad motor. Below is a list of all the things that are new(less than 700 miles). All has been professionally installed and I have receipts for everything!
New 7.3 motor by Jasper Motors
New turbo
Alternator
AC compressor
Wiring harness
2 yr old batteries
All 8 new injectors
8 Glow plugs
Starter
Headlights/Tail lights/Cab lights
There is much more, I just cannot remember it all. Have receipts to show everything done.
This is the perfect crawler hauler.reliable, 4x4, and enough room for the whole family.I've been driving it the last couple of weeks as a dd because of all the snow we've been getting and it's done great. I just need the cash for something else.I'm wanting to buy a rzr.

The bad:
This truck has a salvage title. I have done most of the work to have title rebuilt just no time to finish. This process can be completed easily.
Perfect farm or work truck for someone looking for a motor that will last a long time!
I am asking $10,000 and have $14,000 in the motor alone!!
Call/txt with questions 205-447-8383

Located in Trussville, al. Please contact my bro by phone with questions. Price is 10k obo 205 447 8383 ANYTIME