• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

I'm giving him a few hrs to soak on the comments that fellow wheelers will leave

He believes he has done no wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's hammered dog **** :****:. I would be ashamed to help someone do a job this bad let alone charge for it. Who did this?

My long travel New brake lines
yhu2eqeh.jpg
uhenajan.jpg
ba2y2a4e.jpg
me7etare.jpg

hope it was free. if not you should have come up here! I do better than that for fun after drinking for a few hours. :puke:

I wouldnt call the place a shop, or the person a welder from all the awful pictures.
Believe a kid could do better work.

Long story short. I travel a lot for work.

I wasn't home when he delivered it. Trust me it wouldn't have gone down so smoothly

Good Lord! That's what makes it hard for the little guy. Here I am trying to get as much business as I can and then I see where people are paying good money for crap like this. Pisses me off and I ain't got a dog in the fight. Quality speaks for itself. Do a good job and you'll get more work. I ain't gonna spend 3 weeks cutting a tube and welding it back into an oval but I can put out a lot nicer **** than that.

Sorry you got F'd. Bring it to me and I'll redo it for you. I can't stand to see threads like this

ubureda2.jpg
mine on left again

His on right

eryhamab.jpg

And I thought I was a shitty welder

Holy ****! That's like some ghetto hack job **** weldered up behind a meth heads shack kinda work. Like damn

To get the real picture you would have to see this in person.
I seen it over the weekend an SON OF A BITCH it's bad. I almost passed
Out an I didn't have to pay for it. An like James said " the one that got ****ed". This guy thinks that's
Top notch work. He says he has done buggys for others. :wtflol:

WOW ! :eek:

How does someone do that kind if work and feel good about charging you for it? Did the guy really think he was doing a good job? :dunno:

The worst part is now you have to "un-do" what has been "done" in order to correct all the issues. Makes the job twice as hard for whoever has to fix this mess. I hate it for you man.

I love my new " oh **** bar"!
y9u9erav.jpg
uhu4ebes.jpg
y7e7edu2.jpg
pysunasa.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/03/04/umatabem.jpg

He said its adjustable!

Dude my 7 year old welds better than that hack job ass bull **** sorry to so you you ****ed bad :****: now tell who the retard is so we can go pirate style and flame his ass royally :wtflol: I'd never make a person pay for some bullshit like that that is a straight g.damn insult to welders everywhere I'd like to smack this guy and it ain't my ****. :ban: this :afro: that done this ****

Latest posts