• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

Re: Re: Re: A LESSON LEARNED!

poolman said:
x100!!! Pirate sucks to many cry babys hiding behind computers.

This is a direct result of numbers. Any time you have large numbers of people voicing their opinion on a single subject, there will be disagreements and clashing with others' opinions. Some more witty than others, some responses more "mean" than others. It comes with the territory. Hardline is growing, with that will likely come more topics that turnout like this. Everybody just thinks they are right in their opinion. If they didn't think so, then they wouldn't be stating their opinion.

Everyone gets caught up arguing their opinion or point of view on the internet like they have something to prove to people they don't even know and when it's all said and done with, nobody gets rewarded for any of their efforts.

Summary: Hardline community is getting larger, but is most definitely not a ButtPirate board, so stop whining.

molaugh

buggy68 said:
James we are truly sorry about all of this and were sorry ur not happy with everything performed . With this being said we have agreed to issue a full refund of $1600 . We want anyone that does business with us in anyway to be happy whether its work or something purchased from us. James if will accept the refund just text me the info for ur PayPal and I will send u the funds

Good deal. Glad to hear you took responsibility.

Wow. Has passed dynamite designs thread on views in 5 days. Didn't think that was possible. The guys that built that done the work on this rig ought to be proud. :****:

Hope you get your rig fixed up ASAP. Glad he ponied up for a refund..........That being said, you have PM about getting your rig fixed up right.

Brian

SomewhiteGuy said:
I was enjoying the smaller crowd over here, atleast I made it over before the retard invasion.

Very much so. It used to all be constructive criticism but now every time someone gives or gets any feedback on a build its like they are cutting your balls off

This really makes me appreciate the fabricator working on my crawler, sure he is taking way way longer than expected but it is the exact opposite of a hackjob. Those welds look worse than my first try with a MIG

FWIW,

I have gotten ripped off by a reputable shop here in Va, I had my jeep in this guys shop a few times. Well I finally got the cash saved up to buy some one ton axles, and dropped my Jeep off to have this shop install them, and knock out some other issues with the Jeep. The shop owner mentioned that there was no need to take the Jeep off the trailer, as it being on the trailer made it a lil easier to move around since it had no drive shafts at the time. I deployed to Panama for a few months, and before I left I talked to the shop owner, and he said the Jeep would be wrapped up waiting for me when I got back. I came home, and no work had been done. Shop owner told me he had just gotten really busy, and the Jeep would be done soon. Fast forward a year and the Jeep had not been touched. I called saying I wanted to pick it up. Now I had paid for the work in advance, as I know overhead is hard on a shop. The owner was not answering phone calls, and could never be found. I finally went down there and waited till he was around. My Jeep had been there a year, no work had been done, a tree had fallen and bent the windshield frame while it was there, and steering parts for the axle swap more no where to be found. I took the Jeep, my trailer, and my axles and rolled out. It took 7 months to get my money back, and it turns out my trailer was being used the whole time my Jeep was there by the shop. The owner denies letting my trailer get whored out, but its kind of hard to back up when there are a ton of pictures of other peoples vehicles being hauled on my trailer. Now this was a shop who was owned by a well know person in my circle of wheelers, and no one ever had anything bad to say about the place. So doing research into a shop some times does not work out well. Now that a lot of people have seen what happened to me, and the way I was taken advantage of because I was military and deployed, other horror stories about the place have came out. As it stands right now that shop is currently going under due to lack of work. Nothing was ever put out on the internet, it was all word of mouth, and sometimes person to person works much better. My Jeep has been at Mikes, of 5Brothersfab since May of last year. He has made it a point to e-mail and discuss everything done with the Jeep, to include tons of pictures. I was deployed in June of last year and just got home. Mike always sent high detail photos to me, and talked about everything that was going on with the Jeep. So anyone that wants to bash on small, one man shops as being hacks is wrong. Its all about finding the right people at the right shops, and keeping open lines of conversation about what's going on .

Re: Re: Re: A LESSON LEARNED!

GreenTJ said:
FWIW,

I have gotten ripped off by a reputable shop here in Va, I had my jeep in this guys shop a few times. Well I finally got the cash saved up to buy some one ton axles, and dropped my Jeep off to have this shop install them, and knock out some other issues with the Jeep. The shop owner mentioned that there was no need to take the Jeep off the trailer, as it being on the trailer made it a lil easier to move around since it had no drive shafts at the time. I deployed to Panama for a few months, and before I left I talked to the shop owner, and he said the Jeep would be wrapped up waiting for me when I got back. I came home, and no work had been done. Shop owner told me he had just gotten really busy, and the Jeep would be done soon. Fast forward a year and the Jeep had not been touched. I called saying I wanted to pick it up. Now I had paid for the work in advance, as I know overhead is hard on a shop. The owner was not answering phone calls, and could never be found. I finally went down there and waited till he was around. My Jeep had been there a year, no work had been done, a tree had fallen and bent the windshield frame while it was there, and steering parts for the axle swap more no where to be found. I took the Jeep, my trailer, and my axles and rolled out. It took 7 months to get my money back, and it turns out my trailer was being used the whole time my Jeep was there by the shop. The owner denies letting my trailer get whored out, but its kind of hard to back up when there are a ton of pictures of other peoples vehicles being hauled on my trailer. Now this was a shop who was owned by a well know person in my circle of wheelers, and no one ever had anything bad to say about the place. So doing research into a shop some times does not work out well. Now that a lot of people have seen what happened to me, and the way I was taken advantage of because I was military and deployed, other horror stories about the place have came out. As it stands right now that shop is currently going under due to lack of work. Nothing was ever put out on the internet, it was all word of mouth, and sometimes person to person works much better. My Jeep has been at Mikes, of 5Brothersfab since May of last year. He has made it a point to e-mail and discuss everything done with the Jeep, to include tons of pictures. I was deployed in June of last year and just got home. Mike always sent high detail photos to me, and talked about everything that was going on with the Jeep. So anyone that wants to bash on small, one man shops as being hacks is wrong. Its all about finding the right people at the right shops, and keeping open lines of conversation about what's going on .
x Eleventy seven. Mike is good people.

We were way too hard on Adam Adair.

And I have personally seen Big Bird up close before she was hauled to the scrap yard and RObby Bobby's Fab was far better than pictures in this thread. :****:

GreenTJ said:
FWIW,

Being a Va guy myself got to know what shop? Pm if needed.

I hate it for anyone that has gone thru similar situations...

But I'm busting my ass now to get her 99% and on the trail ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk