• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Added another one to the stable

cadpwrdyj

Well I guess I have become "one of those guys" now..Picked it up for my girl last week...she has been burning the roads ever since...this now makes 5 vehicles between the two of us..its like playing musical cars in the basement right now....Tomorrow I get to go wait in line at the Jefferson County Courthouse for 10 hours to go do all the tag stuff...

hummer2.jpg

hummer1.jpg

Yep, wanna take some of it off, but she likes it, so we did a poll with our friends, and 100% of the men said lose some of it, and 100% of the women said keep all of it...its hers so its staying...I told her when I get the tag transferred gonna have it sent to her address in North Birmingham...

Just got back from the Jefferson County Courthouse...got there at 7 am an hour before they open and there was already a line. I was # 76 in line, at 3:15pm I was walking out the door...over 8 hours to transfer a tag....absolutely ridiculous.

cadpwrdyj said:
Just got back from the Jefferson County Courthouse...got there at 7 am an hour before they open and there was already a line. I was # 76 in line, at 3:15pm I was walking out the door...over 8 hours to transfer a tag....absolutely ridiculous.
No fawking way.
what time does the line form? Can you get there at 4 or 5? seems like 3 hours earlier would save 6 hours on the tail end. That's crazy :eek:. Makes me appreciate my small town ****