• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

Thanks Tom for a great three days offloading. You took this event on short notice and handled it like a champ. Don't know anybody who coud have done any better. Every time we would think of something we would like you do add, you already had it set up. Like the drone! That was great! I am looking forward to being at all the events you told us about. Can't imagine what the next years Monster of Rock will be like with a year to plan it instead on three weeks. All you people who want to meet a great offroader with a love for this sport, go see Tom at Adventure Off Road Park!

The weather forecast is looking great for this weekend. Who all is coming out to make tracks on the trails? The shower house is up and running and a great little beach area has been opened up on the river bordering our property. We will open the gates Friday morning.....come get it.....

went to Tom's store today, great place ! Had a full set of custom 4 link tabs made on his torch mate . He may not have time to do it for everyone, But mine were loaded and cut in just 2-3 hours of hanging out time ,,, Thanks !! Tom :popcorn: All the tops are on, then I ran out of shielding gas,, someone sold me a empty bottle!! must have had about 100psi .

FYI last Sat night I sheered off my rear pinion in area 51 at Adventure. I backed out about a half mi. , on the trailer ! sunday I did a few front burns due to the pinion locking the rear and dragged it into the garage for upgrade!!! Going to a Toy IFS with a spool, wider, lighter ,more clearance and eaisyer to get parts for !
Hopefully just as tough or better on the rear of my light weight buggy ! About 11 days to the 6th we will find out then loller.gif !!!

Thanks again to Tom !!!!!!!!! Toms 4X4 Superstore !!! It's the flashemifyougotem !!!

still counting down,, got my housing done. axles ready, spool to arrive tomorrow. assemble 3rd , paint and install brakes .. looks like it will be done a week ahead of time!!! ride, break, fix and repeat!!! :driving:

A lot of great things are happening at the park. We just scored another great event for the park next year a few weeks ago.......Trail Fest 2014 will be at the park during the first of May. We have finished up our shower house and we have broke ground today on our main pavillion. We couldn't be more pleased after just 3 months of operation.....cannot wait to see what the years ahead bring.

adventureoffroadpark said:
A lot of great things are happening at the park. We just scored another great event for the park next year a few weeks ago.......Trail Fest 2014 will be at the park during the first of May. We have finished up our shower house and we have broke ground today on our main pavillion. We couldn't be more pleased after just 3 months of operation.....cannot wait to see what the years ahead bring.

I hope its very great things. This place is amazing!!!!!tom.
You are doin a great job with the park can't wait to come back.

getting closer!! me and the weekend!! got my rearend in, down to brakes and tuning!! 5 more days!! Till I break again!
If it aint broke when you go home, you did not give it all its got! ride, break,repair, repeat!!!! :driving: hitit

weather sucks but!!!! IT'S THE WEEKEND !!!!! just finished my rear end will ride it around here , check for issues , load up and come up. for dinner,drink,ride with good people hope it's not a wash out all night. loller.gif

Is there anyone interested in riding the park this weekend? We all know what the weather has been like lately. If enough are interested we will staff the place on Saturday. What do you guys think?