• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Air intakes

I closed mine...it's been up to 32psi but I try not to make the little biatch squeel to hard as it's up to 260k

These turbos are really tough. I barked mine quite often, And ran it to 45 psi for a very long time. And all the time, it's still being used on a 1st gen at the moment with no shaft play.

These turbos are really tough. I barked mine quite often, And ran it to 45 psi for a very long time. And all the time, it's still being used on a 1st gen at the moment with no shaft play.

I'm not really concerned about the turbo, just longevity of the head gasket as it gets old :redneck:

Who really cares how fast a turbo spools up in a single application when the POS will only make 15psi of boost?

And for the record, it don't matter how much fuel you throw at an HY35 it will not make more than 15psi of boost...ask Jake.

If his turbo was only making 15 psi then it had something wrong with it..... peroid, because all the stock turbo's were wastegated at 17 psi or above. If spool up doesn't matter on a single then why not just get an HX52 and see how well it tows on a stock auto.:rolleyes:

Learn how to read, I said in a "single" application :rolleyes:

and once again, Jakes HY35 would not make more than 15psi regardless of fuel. So either you are all full of **** or maybe his turbo was wacked.

No, we are all full of **** and you are the king of diesel tech. Next time I have a tech question about diesels I'll ask you for other people's hearsay. If you had a clue you'd prob bark at it and try to scare it off with all you knowledge.:awesomework: :76:

I would suggest keeping your mouth shut if you don't know what your talking about, it only makes you look as smart as you are not.:rolleyes:

I would suggest keeping your mouth shut if you don't know what your talking about, it only makes you look as smart as you are not.:rolleyes:

I don't come here trying to look smart, I come here for the entertainment value of pushing buttons on a-holes like you :haha:

...so by your own advice you should find yourself another board...something other than wheeling cause you don't seem to know **** about that yet here you are :screwdog:

You are right though, I do not know **** about HY35's which is why I learned everything I know from someone who does, but because it wasn't you, and you are by far the diesel god, I am wrong and you are right.

I am an ass, I like to make myself look stupid, I don't know jack about diesels and I'll never question you again :beer:

Last edited:
I don't come here trying to look smart, I come here for the entertainment value of pushing buttons on a-holes like you :haha:

...so by your own advice you should find yourself another board...something other than wheeling cause you don't seem to know **** about that yet here you are :screwdog:

You are right though, I do not know **** about HY35's which is why I learned everything I know from someone who does, but because it wasn't you, and you are by far the diesel god, I am wrong and you are right.

I am an ass, I like to make myself look stupid, I don't know jack about diesels and I'll never question you again :beer:

You my friend only do it to yourself, I am by no means an expert but when I don't know I don't post stuff like
Who really cares how fast a turbo spools up in a single application when the POS will only make 15psi of boost?

And for the record, it don't matter how much fuel you throw at an HY35 it will not make more than 15psi of boost...ask Jake.

This would only be posted by someone who really doesn't understand how a turbo or wastegate operates, or has never towed with a heavily loaded diesel. I am only trying help you out by posting facts. I am here to learn something and when someone gives out false information that I know is not true I sometimes step in and post my side of what I have found to be correct.

As for me finding another board, why don't you go back to SNORE4X4 where you can post all the false information you want, And you don't have to worry about me jumping in when you are wrong! Over there you can do what you do best:5bitch: