• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alaska Off-road Warriors

Re:

I'll have to tune in later. I'm hung up watchin this dood that says he's gonna get eat by an anaconda!?!?!

Re: Re: Re:

tyldyl12 said:
I'll have to tune in later. I'm hung up watchin this dood that says he's gonna get eat by an anaconda!?!?!
Me too, I'm pissed off that it is an hour and 40 mins into a 2 hour show and these guys haven't even caught a snake yet.

Re: Re: Re: Alaska Off-road Warriors

rednecklights said:
I though d90's were pretty cool, till I searched prices on them a minute ago.... Fawk that noise !

Jon Piper
I've wanted one since '99, when Freddie Prinze Jr drove a yellow one in that movie. A used one, at that time, was like 35k.

bgredjeep said:
My wife came up with a drinking game while I was watching this show.

Every time they say "Super Jeep", take a drink. You're sure to get hammered. :****:

;D :drinkers:

Yeah whats up with automated break downs of how the mechanicals work but none of em are using lockers? Silly. Then the genius that "loses" a rear drive shaft and drives 300 yards before he stops then makes his monkey get out and winch him another 1k before he puts his spare shaft in.

I still like the show, it's just cheesy most of the time.

I guess I missed mullet man gettin knocked out too

Anyone notice super jeep left the "landanchor" for everyone to use and then magically it was on the front of the jeep when he finished

Re:

Butchy is annoying ass ****. And so are them crack dealing meth ****s in the 4runner. Terrible show....but serves as mediocre entertainment when nothing else is on.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Butchy is annoying ass ****. And so are them crack dealing meth ****s in the 4runner. Terrible show....but serves as mediocre entertainment when nothing else is on.
What they need is some fresh fab work from Dynameth Design. They could then form the "Whiteline Crawler" club, and win this thing....

Re:

TacomaJD said:

X2 those to meth heads are messed up,,, Hopefully every time someone sees our rigs on a
trailer they don't think of those guys