• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Albertville al

mckeddie

Anyone on here from around albertville al? I gotta go there this weekend to pick up some gymnastics equipment. Are there any trailer rental places there? I really don't want to drag an empty 28' enclosed from ohio to Alabama if I can just rent rent something down there.

It'll probably be uhaul if we rent. I'll have to call down. Thanks.

Want me to bring your old treps back down and we can burn them together? Lol.

mckeddie said:
It'll probably be uhaul if we rent. I'll have to call down. Thanks.

Want me to bring your old treps back down and we can burn them together? Lol.

I love almost all tires, but you can keep those bad boys up there if ya want. :****:

Dudes name is James watts we are going to buy stuff from. Nothing better than driving 11 hours to meet some guy at a storage lot to make you feel comfortable. If it were off-road parts, I'd feel fine. Anything else, we always feel a little shady on.

It can get expensive to rent a uhaul trailer one way. You should do the math, it may be a lot cheaper to rent one local and pull it both ways :****:

Our ace hardware here rents for $40 a day. Gonna get 1there I think. Damn things are 6" too big for my truck bed.

Any decent hotels in town to stay at, preferably within walking distance of a decent bar in case we get there before last call tonight ?

Kevin has some good advice:

quote author=kmcminn link=topic=50957.msg615321#msg615321 date=1472951078]
Wyndham Garden. Lake Guntersville
[/quote]

We stayed in albertville. It was seedy at best. Lol.

Guntersville is pretty fantastic. Leaving here shortly to head up to the inlaws in Nashville.

Figured we need to get out of this state asap, only clothes I brought were Ohio state.