• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

American Sniper review

I hate the movies and how expensive they are but me and the ol lady went And watched it Thursday, it was way worth the money to me, great movie,

Re:

Went last nite with the wifey. Good movie. When it ended it was the quietest movie theater I have ever been in, no one got up when the credits started running they just sat there.

Watched it last week. Movie really bothered me, kind of a reminder of what some of my buddies have been through and seen, also the lack of respect that military active and vets receive! Good movie but not your average war movie!

I thought this movie was OUT ****ING STANDING. It was the most realistic Iraq based military movie that I have ever seen. They got there **** down even to the hand and arm signals when do Close Combat Quarter Fire. Whomever said something about the shitty ending :gtfo:. The man ultimately gave his life to help give some of us who are ****ed up in the head a few moments of clarity.
Anyone who thinks otherwise about this American Hero can buy themselves a one way plane ticket to ANYWHERE TO **** ELSE and do America and its people a ****ing favor.

Easy there, angry bear...I believe he meant that the ending is shitty from what happened, not that it ended shitty.