• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody coming thru kadak tn to arc

NTIDWELL

Was wondering if anyone be able to help a :afro: out and pickup a set of wheels and tires from goforth and bring them to arc race this Friday I'll give you some $$$

5BrothersFabrication said:
It's off of 66. I'll do it for 100% of the gas, beer, eats, and boobie bars expenses.
:drinkers:

Nevermind, I forgot. I'm married.

Hell I live abot 10 mins from hawk pride BUT for all of this I will go get them. :dblthumb:

Skip the marriage part

Scott is bringing them down to the race for talk about customer service. All you ****ers would've spent it all on fat hookers and blow and wouldn't have made it back to race

NTIDWELL said:
Scott is bringing them down to the race for talk about customer service. All you ****ers would've spent it all on fat hookers and blow and wouldn't have made it back to race

Ya got me! Me, Jon-Jon and Bobby Possumcods were gonna go toot a couple gater tails and git some fat girls pregnant and leave town!

But really, he's right down the road and I wouldn't ask much, prolly the 3mpg difference X whatever the mileage from Knoxville to HP if I had planned on going. I would if I could buddy.

5BrothersFabrication said:
It's off of 66. I'll do it for 100% of the gas, beer, eats, and boobie bars expenses.
:drinkers:

Nevermind, I forgot. I'm married.
It's all fun and games until you recall your married with children :dunno: