• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know what this is?

Well I was searching the same thing after I posted it up here. I've been trying to figure out how to use it but I guess some of the parts are missing or in the big ass pile of **** in floor. :p

Rescue1 said:
Who's race car shop you in!

No race car shop but there is a race car in this shop. ;D Its in the shop where my dad works. The guy that owns the equipment told me I can use it anytime I needed to! His grandfather used to work at some shop that built little boxes for something and these were given to his grandfather by the company when he retired because of all the newer technology equipment that the company started using. So he gave it to his grandson. Pretty cool stuff! I'll get it all cleaned up sometime and get pics of all the stuff that is there.

I scored a deal liek that about 2 years ago.

Dude calls me and said I have soem stuff you might want. Said his company was updating and nobody wanted it or would even come look at it. I go look at it and its 6 220v welders with 2 never been used. I say I will take it. He said you haven't seen it all and I say I'll take it all without seeing the rest. Truck pull up at shop with welders and 12 belt sanders on it. I unload and they say we'll be back later with the rest. drool They come back and this time they have a 4' break, 4' shear, 4' roller, 2 wire feeders on it. All I had to do was unload the stuff and enjoy. :****:

wontwork said:

Dude calls me and said I have soem stuff you might want. Said his company was updating and nobody wanted it or would even come look at it. I go look at it and its 6 220v welders with 2 never been used. I say I will take it. He said you haven't seen it all and I say I'll take it all without seeing the rest. Truck pull up at shop with welders and 12 belt sanders on it. I unload and they say we'll be back later with the rest. drool They come back and this time they have a 4' break, 4' shear, 4' roller, 2 wire feeders on it. All I had to do was unload the stuff and enjoy. :****:

drool drool ENOUGH SAID.

wontwork said:

do you need a buddy to help get rid of some of that :dunno:

gomer pyle said:
do you need a buddy to help get rid of some of that :dunno:

Sold all the welders since I didn't have 3 phase. Everybody I knew at the time got a belt sander.

Still have the break, shear, and roller.

rock yuppie said:
Ready to get rid of the breaker, shear, and roller?
Nope use it all the time for small things. Its at my dads shop now where him and grandpa use it weekly
puddin4x4 said:
i need the brake how big is it

All is 4'