• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody remember this rig?

99BLUEXJ

Going through some old pics I have and found these. Jimmy Smith at Tellico.
unu8apys.jpg

batu9u2a.jpg

yhu6ugaj.jpg

u3uzy9y9.jpg

The blue rig in the first pic I own it's sitting outside with no motor would love to sell or trade it .. Does anyone happen to know who built it?and what the specs were back then

tommy450r said:
The blue rig in the first pic I own it's sitting outside with no motor would love to sell or trade it .. Does anyone happen to know who built it?and what the specs were back then
dang Tommy I thought it looked familiar when I first looked at the pic. But I couldn't place it! booyang

tommy450r said:
What are the specs now? You can pm me if you would like. Might be interested in it.

tommy450r said:
Not sure who built it but Sanford Stevens (may have spelled that wrong) used to own it and I think he built it but I could be wrong. I haven't saw it in a long time but I think it used to have a Toyota V6 in it, Toyota axles, 42" TSL's, and the frame extended in the front and rear with hydraulics I believe. Saw Sanford climb the old wall over at the play ground on Aetna in that thing! It is a goin lil buggy!

Well it's all still the same except where it extends front an rear I welded all that up but a man could grind the welds an it would be ready to use agin everything is still hooked up