• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone been to chinquapin offroad park in tennessee?

pholmann

I've heard a lot of good things about this place. It's supposed to be tiny but full of difficult obstacles. I met the owner once at windrock and talked with him a while. Hell of a nice guy. I was looking for some first hand accounts of the place. Is it worth a dedicated trip there or is it a place to hit on the way to or from somewhere else?

http://www.chinquipinoffroad.com

Been there a couple times. Its a great place to spend a day. Its just part of a cow pasture..maybe 30 acres. No real designated trails. Just a huge rock garden. I recommend you have stickies and expect body damage. Lol

Ok cool. I'm not worried about body damage. That adds character. I'll have to get a small group and go check it out.

highrolrcustoms said:
Been there a couple times. Its a great place to spend a day. Its just part of a cow pasture..maybe 30 acres. No real designated trails. Just a huge rock garden. I recommend you have stickies and expect body damage. Lol

was just gonna say, looks like a playground.

definitely looks like a fun place to mess around

Just watch your step. There's some holes in them rocks that I swear don't have a bottom. Lol.

It's an awesome place, and only about an hour from me. Can't wait to get the buggy done and take it down there.

I've been several times. Jeff and David are great people. It's like a 50 acre rock island out in the cow pasture but there is some of the best obstacles you will ever see on the east coast. Last time I was there he had some near vertical rock climbs cleared out.

alscott said:
def one the best places round. anytime you wanna go just holler. i always try to make it to the poker run every year

Deal!! sounds good.

rednecklights said:
Whew I'd like to check this place out but it's 5.5-6 hrs from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always make a bigger trip out of it. Hit harlan windrock and chiquapin on a 4 day weekend.

I'm only about an hour from there and I'm on the way to Harlan. If any of you guys ever come up this way give me a yell if you need a place to crash or space to work on something.