• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone ever wheeled H1 without the runflat or PVC? Stupid idea ?

kushKrawlin

Was considering going to Chocco tomorrow for a few hours. A buddy just let me know that they were going for a little while .. I would like to run the 44s .. And I would not like to be stranded with a flat tires all day .. All I hear and read is how the 16.5" wheel sucks at holding a bead. Anyone run Em without inserts? If so what are some good pointers ? Like Psi not below ***?? I really have been wanting to run these tires. But will be PISSED if it ruins a good time with my oldest daughter. What do you guys think? Thanks for any advise fellas.

they will probably be a nightmare for ya unless you have stickies. you'll have to run a high psi in order not to lose a bead while wheelin.

you can still have fun, but not as much

Just like any other 16.5s. No safety bead so run lots of pressure and you should be able to keep beads, but the tires won't work worth a dam.

No no that's not it. I actually like to have the awesomeness of the treps... If I wanted to just spin the tires I would stay in the Parkin lot doing doughnuts. :flipoff1: boggers, ha u should be ashamed. Look like a mud truck to you!?