• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone actually riding?

Still riding. Apparently the forum doesn't like the format of pics from my android phone. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

I'm not, and won't be unless I teach myself how to setup D60 gears and buy all the tools needed.
My usual shop for builds has gone to doing bolt-ons and lifts only, and the last guy I paid to set it up thought blue loctite was good enuff and the pinion nut backed off after 3hrs of trail use and ground up all the brand new parts.
I've wheeled twice now in two years.

I'm not, and won't be unless I teach myself how to setup D60 gears and buy all the tools needed.
My usual shop for builds has gone to doing bolt-ons and lifts only, and the last guy I paid to set it up thought blue loctite was good enuff and the pinion nut backed off after 3hrs of trail use and ground up all the brand new parts.
Ah that sucks on tearing up new parts!

Just picked up a, new to me, 01 XJ, on tons, 40's ARB's, 10:1 Atlas & exo caged. I'll be back on the trails soon.

Attachments

• IMG_9108.jpeg
    IMG_9108.jpeg
    664.6 KB · Views: 105

where are you located at?

We're planning on a trip there next year. How's the cabins? They nice? Enough trails for a long weekend?
We've stayed in the Ponderosa both times that I've been. It's a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom cabin. It's very nice, full kitchen, large front and back porch, plenty of parking out front for tow rigs and buggies.

I have heard nothing but good things about any of the cabins there.

I think there are plenty of trails to cover a weekend. And the trails are close to the campground, so it's easy/quick to run back to the cabin/truck if you need parts/tools/food, etc.

Good evening is on my list of places to go. I have heard that the Hatfield McCoy trails are just an 1.5 away so its worth going there one day as well if you are at the ranch.

Went to GER last November and wheeled for 3 days and had a blast. Currently sitting 7 miles s from Windrock and getting ready for breakfast and day two of wheelin.