• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone got a different side of the story ?

Here is the root of it I believe:

"There is another far more serious issue rearing its ugly head in this area. Nextera Energy is attempting to bribe landowners on Bingham and Sharp Mountains to allow the company to build a windfarm on top of the ridge. The windmills would overlook Killingsworth Cove, which is in Madison County a mile or so southeast of Bingham Mountain. If enough landowners agree, the entire area will be destroyed forever. Al.com published a small article on this a month or two ago, otherwise the local media are remaining mum on the subject."

Or...

About 2-10 people decided they didn't like it, called the sheriff posing as an "organization", cried about it and in typical "squeaky wheel get the grease" faction got it stopped.... Aetna #2

"Not every single landowner but the association with the majority of the landowners has contacted me here in Jackson County and also contacted the Madison County Sheriff's office that they want these people to stop trespassing on their property because they are doing so much damage," said Sheriff Phillips.

It sounds like the land owners finally got sick of the trespassing and did something about it. Stay off private land. /end thread

Metal Head said:
"Not every single landowner but the association with the majority of the landowners has contacted me here in Jackson County and also contacted the Madison County Sheriff's office that they want these people to stop trespassing on their property because they are doing so much damage," said Sheriff Phillips.

It sounds like the land owners finally got sick of the trespassing and did something about it. Stay off private land. /end thread
AND QUIT THROWING YOUR BEER CANS DOWN .

Re: Re: Re: Anyone got a different side of the story ?

broncomike said:
AND QUIT THROWING YOUR BEER CANS DOWN .

X10000000

Just got back from a little night ride and we picked up about 20 bud light cans and put out one unattended camp fire (found one beer full never opened!, that's the 3rd "free woods beer" I've found this year... 2 12oz bud lights and 1 24oz coors light!)