• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone stock TMR customs stuff?

zjtrey

I'm looking to pick up a couple of things from TMR customs… I just hate the extra ship time from good ole canukville… does anyone stock their stuff in the US.. preferably in the south? specifically Im looking at their dana 60 knuckle gussets..

Thanks!

Hey no disrespect, seriously :)

All it takes is a phone call to TMR and they'll tell you that they have vendors in GA, Indiana, California, Pennsylvania and Florida but that Florida only carries dimple dies. The rest carry a healthy stock of TMR products.

Honestly, the Internet has spoiled peoples ability to do things on their own.

Love ya man. My first rig was a ZJ

LightBnDr said:
Hey no disrespect, seriously :)

All it takes is a phone call to TMR and they'll tell you that they have vendors in GA, Indiana, California, Pennsylvania and Florida but that Florida only carries dimple dies. The rest carry a healthy stock of TMR products.

Honestly, the Internet has spoiled peoples ability to do things on their own.

Love ya man. My first rig was a ZJ

yeah yeah yeah…. :fish:…. I should have clarified… i like to buy from vendors that participate on hardline if possible...

We have bought a bunch of stuff from them and there shipping has been faster than a lot of vendors in the states.

zjtrey said:
yeah yeah yeah€. :fish:€. I should have clarified€ i like to buy from vendors that participate on hardline if possible...

Thank you for your business. It was cool meeting y'all at GM.