• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone traveling to bham from ky?

84turbotoy

I have found a block for my boat in elk horn city Ky, he said he could meet up to help out. 9 hrs is out of my reach and 350 in shipping is as well. I'd be happy to throw in some fuel money if someone is already making a trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you coming to Harlan this year, Elkhorn City is just 30 min away and can bring it to you at Harlan or someone you know just let me know if I can help

Thanks guys, this is why I love the wheeling community. Fltruckwash I am waiting on an email from fasten some on a quote, thanks for the info on that. Jpfan I doubt I make it to Harlan or any of my group for that matter but if I don't figure it out by then I'll see what I can do. The guy said he would hold it for awhile but you know how people are these days.

84turbotoy said:
Thanks guys, this is why I love the wheeling community. Fltruckwash I am waiting on an email from fasten some on a quote, thanks for the info on that. Jpfan I doubt I make it to Harlan or any of my group for that matter but if I don't figure it out by then I'll see what I can do. The guy said he would hold it for awhile but you know how people are these days.

A bunch of us Bama folks are headed to Harlen next month if Fastenal doesn't pan out