• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want a TLT

Yes that is a good deal. You need a Radio anywere from $50-500. Usually a good one is aout $100-120. A battery which is like $20 if that. And maybe a new chassis which is $65.

Not worth it in my book, look at the shocks and how it is set up, thats a hack job.

spidertoy, just get a tlt kit and have Crash hook ya up on a chassis if you don't want to by one.

so I shouldnt buy it? or what? I am confuzzed:D I am seriously thinking about getting one, but how much to get it wheeling? I know that the kits are like 80 or so, but what else would I need to get crawling?

I think its agood deal for what your getting,

tires and wheels $60
tranny $50
55x1 $20
axles $80
ESC $?
extras $?
Its agood starting point.

I B..

I bought a brand new TLT for 80 pede tranny was 50 and then a motor 20. And right now the trannys are a premium. If you ask me I would rather start new then build. It is kind of like the big rigs when you buy used you end up putting money into it anyway. And new shocks are not that much. Plus like it was said before it kind of looks like a hack job.

I'll give you a list of everything.
TLT Kit- $80
Pede Tranny- $50
55T motor -$20
Bender Chassis and Link Mounts- $95
Shocks- $20-$40
Links- Free-$10
Servo- $40
Good Esc- $80
Battery Pack-$20 or $32 for two
Mashers-$26
Pede Wheels- $8 (Dude may have some)
Radio-$120
Pede Shafts and Yokes -$13 (plastic yokes) $30 (steel yokes)
I think thats it.

Last edited:
spectra said:
I bought a brand new TLT for 80 pede tranny was 50 and then a motor 20. And right now the trannys are a premium. If you ask me I would rather start new then build. It is kind of like the big rigs when you buy used you end up putting money into it anyway. And new shocks are not that much. Plus like it was said before it kind of looks like a hack job.
Where did you get the tranny?

yeh the parts might be worth it.

If I buy a prebuilt rig I go for what I want and know what is out there, I have enough junk parts laying around.

Now if you buy it try it out with different shocks at least and see how it does.
To me, home built "chassis" and stuff like that don't count in my price counting on what somebody has.

It is a way to get in, that what counts. :cool:

Dude said:
I pay $18 :flipoff:
$18 I thought it was $19.99 from the Redmond Hobbytown.
It is cheaper for me to order online because the gas wasted going to Redmond is to much. And I almost kill someone everytime I am there cause the traffic is so damn rediculos(sp)