• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want to ride Chocc next Saturday (10/26/13)

Re:

I def won't be able to ride next weekend. After this coming ride at Chocc, I'm tearing my front end apart and replacing all the seals and gaskets. Tired of leaky knuckles and junk. Just gonna go ahead and rebuild everything and upgrade a couple things. So it'll be down a week or two. May be able to make that chocc ride mid November with all the Florida toyota crew

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I def won't be able to ride next weekend. After this coming ride at Chocc, I'm tearing my front end apart and replacing all the seals and gaskets. Tired of leaky knuckles and junk. Just gonna go ahead and rebuild everything and upgrade a couple things. So it'll be down a week or two. May be able to make that chocc ride mid November with all the Florida toyota crew

They will be at morris the same weekend you're at chocco

Woop woop! So far it's my rig, Chad's rig, and a buddy on a Can-Am 4wheeler coming with us. Might have a buddy in a caged Yota go too.....I'm sure you are lurking and seeing this COLE BLAKE, brang yo ass with us! :flipoff1:

Ready to plant some stickies on boatramp! :driving:

muddinmetal said:
What about ^^^^^^ these guys?

I only knew one of them and his son's peewee football team made it into the playoffs and he didn't expect them to do so. So, he's gotta go to another one of their games Saturday. The other guys are his buddies and I guess didn't wanna go since they are new to trail riding and don't know me or any of my crew.

I mean, it may be pretty scary if your first wheeling trip was guided by me and Chad :drinkers: and :driving: and you not knowing either of us ..... :****:

I'm still going and I might end up staying and camping and riding some on Sunday. I'm looking forward to riding with everyone. It should be flashemifyougotem

Looks like Nathan gonna bring The Legend buggy out and hit the trails with us Saturday! Sounds like we gonna have a good turnout!

Not to late to make plans to be there if you are thinking about going! :drinkers:

:driving:

Re:

stirthepot_zps6cbf8719.gif

If I make it forward, I'm gonna try backin' up it. Chad already got that one up on me lol.

muddinmetal said:
Well hell, I guess the ol' Lexus on street tires will have to try it too... :driving: :woot: :woot:

Worst thing that could happen is you slide back down into that sharp rock, cut a tire, or break some suspension **** molaugh