• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

I may have missed it but, can I drive my truck out the main trail to park close and spectate? Is it any worse than driving over to Los Primos at Morris Mt. Anyone know? Thanks.

Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

He has put gravel in a few of the spots on the main road up, just so stocker rigs can get up there

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Tcameron said:
I be up in DAT boich.. its time to get rowdy yall ready or what ? Give me a hell yea if you ready to see some tire shreading horsepower buggys get wild. DONT forget the louder you cheer !! more the throttle cable gets stretched ! FACT
Dukes of Hazzard to Saliva Click Click Boom

Sumbitchellcheer

(well I assume the people there will)

Tcameron said:
I be up in DAT boich.. its time to get rowdy yall ready or what ? Give me a hell yea if you ready to see some tire shreading horsepower buggys get wild. DONT forget the louder you cheer !! more the throttle cable gets stretched ! FACT

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!! Thats what I am talking about. I still got the ole rental with a lil more woopow if you get to needing it. Of course that will be after I drive back down from the top and lay the path out for yall. :woot: :woot: :driving: :woot:

HELL MOTHA FAWKIN YEAH SON flashemifyougotem loller.gif drool :dblthumb: and I seen the hill today only thing that looked different was Dillion's buddy was blown the high hell molaugh

YEP !! and all his rowdy friends !! may want to go friday to get a spot on the hill!!! So many people. I think i'll ride after dark!!

Re: Re: Re: AOP - $10,000.00 Bounty Hill - August 16-18, 2013

Cole said:
So why was this event capped at 30 drivers?
Where did you hear this? And if it did get capped, I'm sure it has something to do with having enough daylight to run everyone

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

redneckengineered said:
I have many questions about this event.

1) Will Tim Cameron have security detail?
2) Will I be able to touch Tim Cameron?
3) Will Tim Cameron be available to sign my truck nuts after the race?

Thanks.
[/quot :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol:e]

Cole said:
So why was this event capped at 30 drivers?

We hated to limit it at all, heck wed love to see a 100 rigs hit it!!! But in the interest of insuring the event kept moving along the decision was made to put a limit on how many participants wed have. Besides there are a lot of trails at this Park and it'd be great for everyone to get to go enjoy them... The kids and I are out on them now in the Rzr

See y'all there!!!