• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 4 Banger Crawl Jan 21, 2017

For anyone wanting to try this race it really isn't much different than what you do on any other trail.....the only exception is that you are on a clock and you can get paid. Out of all of these events there is hardly ever any carnage or breakage. I think during the last event we had less than 2 hours of course time for both hills combined.

Re:

I will be bumming a ride around the park

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I'm in

anyone coming in from west TN

may have some parts that need a ride from spring hill TN.

I will be there unless the plant shutdown runs long. I've got guy's working around the clock but is supposed to be finished that Friday night. :driving:

TRUCNUT said:
I'm in

anyone coming in from west TN

may have some parts that need a ride from spring hill TN.

Maybe be going down for this ride. I'm over in Rockvale, but depending on what you need hauled down I may have trailer room.

ridered3 said:
Maybe be going down for this ride. I'm over in Rockvale, but depending on what you need hauled down I may have trailer room.

4 wheels no tires

Re:

Rokcrler said:
They'll be announced at the drivers meeting

Ok thanks. Plan to come down to watch, wheel, and camp for the weekend. Bringing a couple of new to AOP folks too.

What's the gate fee going to be for Saturday and for the entire weekend? Wasn't sure if this qualifies as a special event pricing or regular weekend.

Re:

Saturday $20 weekend $40. That includes camping. Just remember a part of Saturday fee goes in the pot to the racers.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Saturday $20 weekend $40. That includes camping. Just remember a part of Saturday fee goes in the pot to the racers.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to watching the 4 bangers. :driving:

Who's ready for the 4 cylinder rigs this weekend? I'm thinking about throwing a curveball at the drivers this weekend just to mix it up a little. See you Saturday.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Who's ready for the 4 cylinder rigs this weekend? I'm thinking about throwing a curveball at the drivers this weekend just to mix it up a little. See you Saturday.

Depends on what your mix up is, if I want to come and race lol

go ahead and spill the beans

adventureoffroadpark said:

Not racing so a curveball sounds fun! Bringing a couple of new folks down with us to watch, ride, and camp.