• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - 4 Banger Crawl - November 12, 2016

Re: Re: Re:

jeeptj99 said:
Terrified....

No after my last GMP trip and cutting two tires and blowing a transfer case up, I realized just how ****in broke I am, I decided to stick to trail riding. Maybe 1 day I'll race something but it wont be anytime soon sadly.
Damn....you blew up an atlas and cut some 43 sx stikies??? ****...ride hard brotha!!

pholmann said:
I'll be there with 4 plug wires. ;D

Is you really comin' down? I'll definitely be there.

Followed ppl there last time and can't really remember how to get there, just remember a bunch of backroads. Does the park's address via Google Maps take you straight to it?

TacomaJD said:

Followed ppl there last time and can't really remember how to get there, just remember a bunch of backroads. Does the park's address via Google Maps take you straight to it?
I've always used the google maps app on my phone and it takes me straight to it.

once you get off the freeway it's 4 turns.... and there's signs up now.... turn by the Krystal go past the saw mill turn across the freeway, first right then first left takes you straight to the park.

TacomaJD said:

Yes sir I'll be there.

TacomaJD said:

It will lead you to the front door

pholmann said:
Yes sir I'll be there.

Cool man, looking forward to meeting you. I'll have the future stepson with me and possibly the ole lady if she ain't gotta work. This will be little man's first ride and he is pumped lol. I showed him videos of Mo flipping over at one of the previous 4 banger races haha.