• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aop drama??

TacomaJD said:
Side note: I've had WAYYYY more drama here than on Facebook. :****: which is kinda why I said F it to Hardline for awhile and still don't frequent as much as I used to.

There are more of your kinda people on facebook :fish:

Omg!!

A thread about a sensitive subject that effects our wheeling community, that was brought up, discussed and others were informed. With out it turning into a **** show....
What is this world coming to?

Re: Re: Re: Aop drama??

tonybolton said:
...the end. And there is a Milwalkies Best waiting for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
If it was really the end of the world itd be a Milwaukee's Best ICE.

Let me clear a few things up.

1) Me a Cole don't hate each other, this sport is too small to hate someone you see every weekend. We are competitors and us being competitive is good for the sport and you guys waiting on videos at home. He sent me a text yesterday and made sure that I knew he wasn't the "special media group".

2) I was pissed because it seemed like they were trying to play favorites with media folks and I just wanted everyone to be treated the same. This same thing has happened once before and I spoke up about it then as well. Tom told me back in the beginning that I would always be allowed to film there if I came and filmed his events and helped promote the park. I expect someone to keep their word even if things change.

3) I would never take an exclusive deal. If Tom or anyone for that matter (and people have tried this before) called me up and said if I wanted to be the official film company of their park or event and Cole wouldn't be allowed to film I would tell them to go kick rocks.

4) BKORP is some land that a friend of mine has, We didn't go looking for land, the opportunity to open a park presented itself so I jumped in. Having a park changed nothing on our end. I still advertise for events and film at them even if they are on the same weekend as one of ours (Rush and SRRS case in point) and we do our best not to plan events on the same weekends as anyone else, but sometimes it is up to the folks putting on the event like SRRS or ORB so they pick dates that work best for them.

5) I tried to work this issue out over PMs and a phone call before the Shady Comment was posted but got :crickets:, Then I got a "Shady? Say that to my face" response. I even took back my comment on Facebook that what they were doing was shady after they decided to change their mind and everyone would be in the safe zone and explained what my issue was, But I was then told once again to "Not to bother showing up" So I will not be there this weekend. If you guy's need me I'll be at the Lake where it's Drama Free :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
But I was then told once again to "Not to bother showing up" So I will not be there this weekend. If you guy's need me I'll be at the Lake where it's Drama Free :dblthumb:

Bring them cameras to Morris this weekend and film some trail riding and a race for bragging rights all to raise money for Vets. Thats what people wanna see anyways! thumb.gif

Re: Re: Aop drama??

Jduck said:
Bring them cameras to Morris this weekend and film some trail riding and a race for bragging rights all to raise money for Vets. Thats what people wanna see anyways! thumb.gif
Ha nobody shows up to film unless the big names are gonna be there. Us little ppl don't matter.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Aop drama??

trucker said:
Ha nobody shows up to film unless the big names are gonna be there. Us little ppl don't matter.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Do I need to show up then?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Jduck said:

Man, those SETTC videos were the best. I would like to see some more "old school" videos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aop drama??

creepycrawly said:
:****:
Are you actually coming?
I am balls deep in a flip house and my buggy is waiting on parts. Otherwise, I'd be there. You know I love a hood cause.

Re:

****ing autocorrect wants me to move to the hood I swear. Good autocorrect, good.

Latest posts