• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ECORS race #5 Season Finalie - October 3-4, 2014

Caseyjamesracing will be there in the A class to bring home another win. Checkers or wreckers at the season finale.

Race #5, the season finale of the 2014 season will be at Adventure Offroad Park, located in South Pitsburg, TN.
All classes are welcome, entry fees are stated below;
UTV- $110
A Class – $165
B Class- $185
C Class- $210
Toyota Trail- $85
AA Class- $85
2wd Buggy Class- $85
If you are not a season member there is an additional $25 administration fee. TT, AA, and 2wd are all trophy only classes.

The schedule:
Friday:
Tech Inspection: 9am – 5pm
Pre-running: 9am – 5pm under 10 mph (park is still open)
5pm – 7pm at speed.(Open to racers only)
7pm- midnight under 10 mph
Saturday:
Registration/ Tech inspection: 9AM-11AM

Drivers Meeting: 12 noon
Short Course: Racing starts at 1pm
Endurance Course: 7pm
Season Championship and AOP Race awards to follow

NOTE: This location is in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE

The short course is going to be a blast.....0.8 miles of flat tracking with a few obstacles in the way and then a +80 mph haul from the lower field to the mountain. Complete course for the endurance race will be 5.1 miles.

I forgot to mention, Dirt Sports & Off Road Magazine will be covering this race! Get your rig shined up, and be ready to put on a show!

adventureoffroadpark said:
Yes. Closes at dusk Sunday evening

Adventureoffroadpark, Travis mentioned to me the park is also open to wheeling Friday and only closed 5-7 pm during the allocated/allowed speed prerun and Saturday up till 7pm since the short course doesn't impact the trails and the night endurance race starts then. Is this also correct?

I just thought I'd confirm this for all since those who want to not only come out and watch the event can also ride which is a HUGE BENEFIT! :dblthumb:

That is correct, but the trails will close at 6 Saturday evening. Everyone is welcome to drive the course during the park hours.

We had a blast this weekend - we were in second place on the short course until something in the t-case let go

The short course was a blast to watch and race, several roll overs and a lot of passing - can't wait to see the new track next season

The endurance course was awesome as well, a perfect mixture of technical and go fast sections

Please come out and support these races next season, they are a good time for sure - a lot of action for spectators and a variety of classes that almost any rig can fit in

Thanks to ECORS and Adventure Offroad for putting on a great event

Re: Re: AOP - ECORS race #5 Season Finalie - October 3-4, 2014

And since Daniel is so modest and don't like to brag.....
ae87641a3b0329725ce4a8c46e5197ec.jpg

Awesome job driving brother!

Props to ECORS and AOP for putting this event on. Tom and crew setup a sweet short course and a wicked endurance course.

It'd be awesome to have more competitors in the B class, time to start on next year's rig :driving:

Well the first major run in the books . New buggy did great . Won the short coarse race . Started first off the line for the nights endourance race . Buggy was doing good till i twisted the rear cv and bustes it on a pretty nasty rock climb . But winched up and drove the rest of the way in front wheel drive only . Finishing 3rd over all for the day and still got it home in one piece . A few minor changes and itll be ready to rip it up again . The Sticky Boggers were doing work in the dirt and on the rocks .

IMG_20141005_112653_526_zpsjsfcjkur.jpg

IMG_20141005_112137_509_zpssdaf1ijw.jpg

Latest posts