• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - February Jam - February 6-8, 2015

Re:

They were stopping people on the gravel road going to it. The people that park just past the driveway in that field had no problems. But the last 3 times I have been there we couldn't park in that field. So if the lot was full you had to go back out and back towards town. Some guy had give them permission to use his field. The law was between the 2.

Alright guys, the weather is looking great for Feb Jam #37. Heading to AOP Thursday to get started. Come on out and be a part of Tennessee's longest trail riding tradition.

Re:

This was my first time there and I really liked it. I could have went without the side by sides racing through the campground at 2am Saturday morning but other than that it was a great time.

Second trip there. Couple of guys bouncing off the rev limiters in the campground, but didn't bother us a bit. Had to leave a couple rigs up on 43 Friday night. Sure was nice to find that no one disrespected them. One of the great things about our sport. Good people that like to have a good time. We will be back again!

Re:

Jep72m said:
This was my first time there and I really liked it. I could have went without the side by sides racing through the campground at 2am Saturday morning but other than that it was a great time.

This is pretty much standard every park I have ever went to. Before rzr's were the thing it was the same folksbthat rode racing 4 wheelers and dirtbikes with the loud pipes. For some reason they have to rev it up every min. I guess to make sure its still running :dunno: molaugh