• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Series 2 - January 16, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

As discussed at our last 4 cylinder competition we have scheduled several comps for the guys with the 4 cylinder engines. We will run 2 classes for this series and both classes will compete on the same hill or trail at each event. The entry fee will be $50.00 per driver and a portion of the parks fees for event day will also be added to the payout. This portion from the park will be allocated proportionally based on the percentage of competitors per class. Our goal with the 2 classes is to create a class that most basic 4x4 vehicles can compete against each other. While the list below is a general requirement the race director will have make the final decision on race day as to what class you will be eligible for.

The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original style body or more
-50% of original style suspension or more
-50% of stock frame or more

BUGGY CLASS
-Full tube chassis

Re:

Now get all your friends to come watch and/or compete. Let's turn this into something big

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Little over a month away. Who all is planning on racing. Need some more folks in the stock mod class this go around.

smbroady82 said:
maybe actually take it out for a test run before the race this time buddy???

third time is the charm!

It's going wheelin this weekend! The second half of this year has been beyond busy with work. I better get the bugs worked out before I drag it to Cali for KOH

Is there any sort of link or rules for safety or anything for this also? I only have 4 point harnesses and if 5 are needed I will get on it ASAP. Also helmet/neck brace or anything along those lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk