• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Series 4 - March 19, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

As discussed at our last 4 cylinder competition we have scheduled several comps for the guys with the 4 cylinder engines. We will run 2 classes for this series and both classes will compete on the same hill or trail at each event. The entry fee will be $50.00 per driver and a portion of the parks fees for event day will also be added to the payout. This portion from the park will be allocated proportionally based on the percentage of competitors per class. Our goal with the 2 classes is to create a class that most basic 4x4 vehicles can compete against each other. While the list below is a general requirement the race director will have make the final decision on race day as to what class you will be eligible for.

The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original style body or more
-50% of original style suspension or more
-50% of stock frame or more

BUGGY CLASS
-Full tube chassis

Good luck to everybody. I planned on making all the races this year. Just got the Formula Zuki running two weeks ago and still working out a few problems. Maybe next race.
URL=http://s288.photobucket.com/user/talontsiawd1992/media/IMG_20160311_152004503_zps5kbobfqa.jpg.html]
IMG_20160311_152004503_zps5kbobfqa.jpg
[/URL]

we need to get some more in the truck class its a lot of fun no diffent than traile rideing im ready :driving:

I will be there Friday morning. Will be in this if anyone see it holler at me would like to meet some of y'all.
1a281df390d0f0b7a4290ac08731ff50.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Any one else coming up Friday and staying the night? and or staying Sat. night?

I may if I can get away from work at a decent hour on Friday.

awesome pic's of my turn in the bill's toy . I did not let out !!! got to make some new friends and ride, was a great day..