• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - NYR-Bounty - December 31, 2014 - January 4, 2015

Re:

New years eve day is 20 per person because he is cooking and providing frosty beverages. Then that Saturday (competition day is 20 per person. The other days are normal park rates. He also does multiple day discounts.

I GUESS ME AND THE WIFEY WILL B THERE ON FRI. NEVER BEEN TO PARK SO YALL B NICE TO THE KUBOTA BUGGY !!!!!!! might try the hill on sat. night if I don't chicken out :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dunno:

is anyone from Huntsville going to this ride?

I have a guy who is going,who would like to buy my yota housing I am selling, but I won't be attending this one

if what I was selling wasn't so cheap I would drive up and meet them but it wouldn't be worth the drive

thanks
broady

smbroady82 said:
is anyone from Huntsville going to this ride?

I have a guy who is going,who would like to buy my yota housing I am selling, but I won't be attending this one

if what I was selling wasn't so cheap I would drive up and meet them but it wouldn't be worth the drive

Pm'd you

Last year we never posted a drivers list and I'm going to continue that tradition. We do have a healthy list of drivers wanting to hit it. The rock has been covered up for a while now to keep it dry. The cost to get in the race is same as everyone watching it.....$20.....Let's party

Latest posts