• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - NYR - Bounty - December 31, 2015 - January 3, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

We are happy to announce that we are once again doing this event. We will have our customary New Years Eve party with food and drinks on New Years Eve. Then on Saturday night (January 2nd) we will run another BOUNTY HILL under the lights as we did last year. While this event is a ways off we like to plan ahead as always.

From Facebook.

12341156_648044572004916_6858199072675771723_n.jpg

This event is just a few weeks away. Here is what we have on tap.....

New Years Eve....Thursday....literally on tap adult beverages and food at the pavilion and trail riding

New Years Day....Friday...trail riding

January 2nd........Saturday.......trail riding and a Bounty Hill under the lights. Our goal is for about 20 rigs to hit the hill. The list is half full......if interested in running let us know by message here.

Going to try to make this event. And for the first time.... bring the buggy!
Which also means, I won't have a way in town for anything.... There uber up there?!

adventureoffroadpark said:
I'll loan you a rig if needed

Thanks! As long as I got duct tape and zip ties, I should be good. Parts houses ain't got nothing for my rig anyway, but I have spare essentials under the motor house in case of medium failure, if catastrophic failure, oh well.

Just looking forward to having a good time!

Eddyj said:
I was hoping you caught that. I found about 6 videos but felt compelled to link that one. :driving:

Laughed my ass off when I opened it!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can be as entertaining again on that hill. :driving:

How crowded do the trails get on Saturday? Thinking about making the drive up Saturday to watch the bounty hill and wheel on Sunday, but might leave Friday to wheel Saturday too.

Phoneguy said:
How crowded do the trails get on Saturday? Thinking about making the drive up Saturday to watch the bounty hill and wheel on Sunday, but might leave Friday to wheel Saturday too.
What he said. Are the prices the same as a normal weekend or is there special event pricing?

The pricing is as follows:

New Years Eve Thursday $20 each. This includes riding, camping, food and drinks
New Years Day Friday $15 each or normal park rates.
Saturday $20 each and covers riding all day as well as the Bounty Hill under the lights.

We have had rain just like everyone else in the South. The trail conditions will be wet but completely doable. The park is over 2 years old and the trails have been worn in nicely and makes wheeling in the wet conditions nice.

We expect the trails to be the most crowded on New Years Day. But not any traffic jams.

Hope this answers all the questions