• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SFWDA TrailFest Ride - April 29 - May 1, 2016

PM me if you are not on the Hardline SFWDA roster and plan to attend this ride. All members here are members of SFWDA just for the asking. All I need is name and email address.

kushKrawlin said:
Is this your way of askin to borrow a tent??? Holy ****! Someone take a camera!! Why do I have a feeling your Tent will be really close the same square footage as my house? Haha :flipoff1:

Dry equals generator in the motorhome and fill the water tank up. Not much different except less water pressure and a little more noise.

Re:

I believe it has to be the address you used for signing up as a sfwda member. After you set your password to activate your membership. If you have anymore problems I'd email [email protected] they are pretty fast at responding.

nealcj8 said:
I tried to registure for this ride last night and their website would not recognize my email adress.

Not sure how often they update the roster. But, it has been done.

I am showing member number 6634. I will screen shot it and sent it to you by PM.

Does anyone know why the online registration option is now closed? I thought the preregistration option was available until the end of April. Would have done it earlier if I knew this option was going to be closed before the week of.

* Pricing discounted $10 before March 1, and then remains $99 online until the end of April. Onsite will be $109.
(Per John G's 2016 Trailfest post)

ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR TRAILFEST IS NOW CLOSED
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ONSITE AT AOP!
(Per www.sfwda.org as of yesterday 4/26/16)

tallnate said:
Does anyone know why the online registration option is now closed? I thought the preregistration option was available until the end of April. Would have done it earlier if I knew this option was going to be closed before the week of.

* Pricing discounted $10 before March 1, and then remains $99 online until the end of April. Onsite will be $109.
(Per John G's 2016 Trailfest post)

ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR TRAILFEST IS NOW CLOSED
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ONSITE AT AOP!
(Per www.sfwda.org as of yesterday 4/26/16)

It closed at midnight last night. Think logistics in getting the information there to registration is the reason. I am headed up in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who came out, we hope yall had a great time.

Preliminary numbers are 820 people and 400+ rigs. Thats more than double last years Trailfest and very close to last year's Dixie Run numbers.

All funds raised go back into SFWDA to help preserve our trail access, educate off-roaders, put on future events etc.

if you havent, please check us out at www.sfwda.org and follow us on FB at https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFWDA/

JohnG, I saw you a handful of times this weekend and was looking for an opportunity to introduce myself but every time I saw you one of us was busy or riding or already in a conversation or something... thanks again for supporting SFWDA.

I had a blast, got to meet John G, and made a ton of good friends/memories.
ee2a6d7f58e44f1ebe73518c8e401095.jpg
7ece10d66cb2479c85380589512078b8.jpg
f9c45d0996a8bf119d6ecd6cddb022f9.jpg
dafe46e6e8749182d87bbeb4047eba50.jpg
ef7fd7d3fb25bad4522e30e6a0826d2b.jpg
bc7d14944f75150bd9319350322df018.jpg
1a83e37a0ddcb13e8015c2389172c86e.jpg
cfc9a10f159c5d74374ba92d4584b4bd.jpg

We saw you every where at AOP! My daughter loves your truck. Look at the Turbostart on FB. You are in our Trailfest album.

tnford88 said:
4616911be43ce6aec6168923b8d16529.jpg

I'll be there in this big SOB and tent camping or sleeping in the back seat of the tow rig. Be sure to stop and say hey.

Re: Re: AOP - SFWDA TrailFest Ride - April 29 - May 1, 2016

TurboStart Denver said:
We saw you every where at AOP! My daughter loves your truck. Look at the Turbostart on FB. You are in our Trailfest album.
Thanks, there is alot of work in my old truck. I covered ALOT of ground riding day and night. The amount of people that pulled me aside to compliment my truck or tell me I changed there mind on a full-size not being able to hang with the jeep crowd really made me feel great. I let more than a few kids get pics in the seat too because they thought it was a monster truck.

Re: Re: AOP - SFWDA TrailFest Ride - April 29 - May 1, 2016

tnford88 said:
Thanks, there is alot of work in my old truck. I covered ALOT of ground riding day and night. The amount of people that pulled me aside to compliment my truck or tell me I changed there mind on a full-size not being able to hang with the jeep crowd really made me feel great. I let more than a few kids get pics in the seat too because they thought it was a monster truck.

Had a great time riding with you. I was in the tan Toyota flatbed on 42s. Your truck crawls really well. Cool to see a fullsize with a manual and low gears that can actually crawl.

Come out and ride again may 13-15th at AOP for another great event.