• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Toy Run 2014 - November 14-16, 2014

adventureoffroadpark

Our last toy run a few weeks back was such a huge success we wanted to go ahead and plan another for next year. Its is a long ways off but the AOP schedule is packed for 2014 and we wanted to go ahead and get it out there.

If you don't make it to the AOP all year please try to get this one on your schedule. Out of everything we do here this one is the most important to us. A $20 toy per vehicle is all that we are asking for. All toys go to the Marion County Sheriffs department for their Christmas for Kids here in Marion County, Tn.

Re:

Please remember to get toys that do not require batteries. If the families cannot afford toys then they not get replacement batteries.

Bumping this one back to the top. Who all is going? I have not been to the park yet, and wanted to go on a non- event (ie race) weekend. This may be a good time, and for a good cause.

All of our sites have any type of electrical hookup and water at site. Dump station is nearby. Please message us here if you want to reserve a hookup.

Well... DANG. I may be down for this one...
So if the RV hook-ups are full... they is still plenty of flat ground to motor-house camp on, right?!
Never been and REALLY wanna get up there.

MuleSkinner1399 said:
Trying to get my crew out there!
Anywhere to stay close to the park? (Hotels, cabins, bunk houses?)

Hotel is close enough that you can drive your rig if you choose to.

Re:

The town of Kimball is about 5 minutes from the park. It has gas, food and hotels of many choices. There are many trails that stock rigs can do. They had a brand new JK there a few weeks ago and went on all the green trails and some of the blue trails.