• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Athens, GA

Georgia theatre or 40 watt? Downtown is all bars, just go from one to another till you find one you like. General Beauregards get a Dixie tea, allgoods is usually packed, plenty of dive bars also.

Georgia Theatre, should be a damn good show. I love the scenery in college towns thumb.gif Damn good thing my wife is cool. Doesn't matter where I get my appetite just as long as I eat at home.

One of the best and easiest places to go to jail in. I used to go there to party.. And then i went for rebab. :****: haha. Lesson learned. Like said above, eye candy !! Has to be hands down tha best looking girls in tha country. Have fun!! And remember DONT PISS outside ANYWHERE!! I was beside a dumpster in pitch dark and BOOM, tha piss police dam near took me to jail.

Couple of decent firing ranges there. Decent enough bar scene. Like everyone said, tail galore. I used to date a girl that went to UGA. When I stayed at her place for an extended time, I would drive her to school. She would say pick me up in an hour or something like that and assume I went back to her apartment to wait. Nah, I spent the next hour driving around the campus trying not to get in wrecks...