• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired atlas cable shifters

SHAWNEECRAWLER

Looking for some atlas cable shifters. Post up what u have or send a text to 618-841-1870 Thanks Justin

I just ordered some northwest fab three stick cable shifters. There not here yet but will be soon. Bought another rig and won't need them.there for a chevy 203 chevy 205.

halcat said:
I just ordered some northwest fab three stick cable shifters. There not here yet but will be soon. Bought another rig and won't need them.there for a chevy 203 chevy 205.
Not sure if the 203/205 will work on a atlas ive got nwf cable shifters on my d300 an they hook up different but thanks 4 the offer

I bought cables from a local cable company that made big truck pto cables.

halcat said:

Pm sent

I have a set laying in the garage. I just pulled them off my rig and are in good shape. Just missing the pipe spacer that mounts to the Atlas.

Stumps said:
I have a set laying in the garage. I just pulled them off my rig and are in good shape. Just missing the pipe spacer that mounts to the Atlas.
sent you a pm