• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atlas race case

tommyswheelin

What's up with the atlas race case. When can we start buying them and what's the cost. What ratios available ?anyone got info or inside scoop

tommyswheelin said:
What's up with the atlas race case. When can we start buying them and what's the cost. What ratios available ?anyone got info or inside scoop

Call EOR they have the only one Ive seen.

Re:

tommyswheelin said:

What did AA say when you called them?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

You can go onto their website and configure a race case. Just did one for shits and giggles. $3600 with normal options.

mitaker said:
You can go onto their website and configure a race case. Just did one for shits and giggles. $3600 with normal options.

Saw where the Trail Worthy Fab case is selling for $3900 for right now, so which is the better option? Completely bench racing since I don't have a rig nor the coin for either.

I believe there were a couple Hero cases in rigs at AOP and I didn't hear of any failure. One of the Tanners was supposed to have one per the thread on Pirate. I'll take a wild guess that the race case I saw pictured ay EOR was going into the Plowboy for KOH, but that's pure speculation.

If they both hold up to all the abuse, service and lead times might be the determining factor. If you've been breaking parts in your existing high dollar case and you can buy either of these options and eliminate that failure point, either one would be completely worth it.

bgredjeep said:
I believe there were a couple Hero cases in rigs at AOP and I didn't hear of any failure. One of the Tanners was supposed to have one per the thread on Pirate. I'll take a wild guess that the race case I saw pictured ay EOR was going into the Plowboy for KOH, but that's pure speculation.

If they both hold up to all the abuse, service and lead times might be the determining factor. If you've been breaking parts in your existing high dollar case and you can buy either of these options and eliminate that failure point, either one would be completely worth it.

WOD is building a buggy with the Hero case in it as well. TWF said the initial offering of $3900 was a short term deal then the regular retail will be $4900 with warranty.