• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: New members.

ridenrace6 said:
hey greg who is this csmith guy keep talking about, sounds like some fat kid to me, that cant even drive down a trail without knocking a front wheel off :fish:

That's him except he doesn't hold on to a vehicle long enough to knock a wheel, but if he did, I'm sure he could. Also, hide your LED lights from him as he has sticky fingers from other things he enjoys doing the most :tc

My advice is avoid that CheapJ7 guy, he likes men from what I hear and will expose himself in the dead of winter in the woods in front of a whole crowd of men :****:

There are some good people on here, it is even Arab friendly, just ask MattO :flipoff1:

I have killed many hours on here, how else would I keep up with the rock bouncer world if not for hardline.

Hate to stir the pot but back in the day I saw posts like this ALL THE TIME on Pirate.

CHASMAN9 said:
That's him except he doesn't hold on to a vehicle long enough to knock a wheel, but if he did, I'm sure he could. Also, hide your LED lights from him as he has sticky fingers from other things he enjoys doing the most :tc
Hey DICKHEAD ! Do you wanna buy your lights back?
I'll sell em to you as soon as John G gives me back my lizard....

Take your heart of your sleeve it will not survive here...don't take things too seriously you will not survive if you do!

Cheers! COLT

AnD I liKe useING tHE caps LOCK buttON anD thE LiTTle caRtoon PeoplE a LoT :****: :wtflol: ::) ::) :spin: ,,,aNd some of Em Don,T undersTAND It :****: :woot: :wtflol:.....

SoMeTiMeS :****: :woot: loller.gif ;D ;D ;D

;D

loller.gif

Latest posts