• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: Park Owners and Those In The Know

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
We do not have many rides on the calendar for the Fall and through the end of the year. Please look at the calendar and post a new topic for any rides that are not listed so I can get them on the calendar. The more complete the calendar, the better we can make our community. People look at the calendar to try and not book competing rides at parks close together.

We do not put normal open dates on the calendar, only the special event rides and competitions. What are we missing?

Yes! Just yesterday me and a buddy were looking at the calendar trying to plan our next trip and there wasn't anything there! I use the calendar constantly. Thank you John / Hardline for providing it and staying on top of it.

InDaShop said:
I'm a :tc only, where can I find Timmies schedule at? Or should I just continue to stalk Cole? loller.gif

ask American, he has Tims # so im sure he'll know molaugh

ZookSpook - Haspin Acres Laurel, IN Oct 25-27
Also Toy For Tots - so bring new Toy $10 - $20 still in box...
Collect will be taken.

muddinmetal said:
It appears Chocco's site is down... Trey, what's up with that?

Yeah we're having issues with our domain hosting company. They won't release our domain name. We're still working on it.

You can view the website via this address: http://hstrial-choccoloccomount.intuitwebsites.com/

The email isn't working either but you can call 256-365-0297 or email: [email protected] or message me on here if anyone needs anything.

Trey said:
Yeah we're having issues with our domain hosting company. They won't release our domain name. We're still working on it.

You can view the website via this address: http://hstrial-choccoloccomount.intuitwebsites.com/

The email isn't working either but you can call 256-365-0297 or email: [email protected] or message me on here if anyone needs anything.

When I changed a few years ago from EarthLink to Network Solutions. Network Solutions handled getting everything swapped over from EarthLink. They are cheap, fast, and have pretty good customer service. And ALWAYS a special if you tell them they are too high priced.