• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn: tube benders...give me an estimate.

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
So I want to have the cage on my Taco finished out on around the cab and fenders and then welded into the Demello Offroad bumper that's already on it. The brakes are effed up on it now and I've got alot of **** going on over the next month or so, so it would be that long before I'm ready to get it built and finished. I really don't have access to tubing and tube benders like alot of you on here do, so I'm asking how much would it run me to drop the truck off with one of ya'll one day and come pick it up finished. I'm talking about a round estimate of what it'll cost for tubing and labor. I'm also not sure what would be the best size and wall thickness tube to use either. Just give me some feedback on this, any questions or advice just ask or feel free to give it.

I would like it to have one, maybe two bars coming straight down the middle of the windshield, but only if it's possible to have them removable in case I have to put a new windshield in it. Not worried about bars going across the hood, but might be interested in having some sort of small stinger extension added to the existing bumper.

181958_1867772496239_1298852252_2237793_7011828_n.jpg

I guess that's where he lived... it was in KS, but not sure what part. He sold it to a guy that lived in northern OH and I drove up there last Febuary and bought it from that guy. It was originally built by Jamie Leifer I think is his name.

I wish I could help you out, but the current build is taking up ALL of my time! I love me some Toyotas though.

I'm suprised no one has hardly jumped on this. The hard part is already over with being that it already has the back caged, rock sliders, and the tube front bumper.

It'll prolly be close to that long before I'll be in a position to get it started anyway. PM me some info on a round estimate of how much you think it'll run me totalling cost of material and labor....and since you're close, I could come help (as much as I can anyway). I've decided that I just want to leave my windshield open and accessible just in case I have to change it one day too.

Latest posts