• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AWESOME !! Just finished up the phone interview with Aviation Magazine !

P

If its free, its P
thumb.gif

Way cool editor, he was seriously interested in the sport and getting information ! Plugged several things he asked for a website that was informative on the sport and racing I told him about Pirate4x4, we talked a TON about XRRA , how the races are ran, what a typical buggy is built from material and suspension stuff. He asked a ton of questions so it was real cool , he wanted to know what kind of companies sponser these so I dropped the biggies Monster, Redbull, told him Tire companies are a huge support vehicle for the industry, BFG and Maxxis. We discussed a little bit about WE-Roc and XRRA the differences in track and cars. I look forward to seeing the article ( I guess I need to check out one of the older mag's and see how they lay these out.

I talked to him a good bit about KOH as well. Told him about how Matt and I are excited to head to Cali and run for a chance at some of the biggest names in the industry.

Man, we didnt talk all "that" long it didnt seem like, but he sure crammed a ton of questions in there ! I was just excited to be able to put the sport and industry in front of some people outside of it so Im kinda hopped up now !

loller.gif

Matt O. said:
Bangin bible holla or something like that... ;D

I told him about having a few sponser's and he asked " So are you needing more sponsers, that has to be expensive traveling and towing those vehicles that far " I was like " Yes sir the more help the better when it comes to sponsers " and he went on a little more about " So you guys look for help on travel expenses and lodging and stuff "

Like I said, he asked a TON of questions, very cool ! I almost felt famous, my mom will be so proud laughing1

Well there are several by that name - Aviation Maintenance Magazine, Aviation Magazine, etc. Was just asking as we get several of these. Thought I would be on the lookout for it.

P, Did you tell him your favorite rock racer flys to the events in his own airplane????? Me!!!! I need sponsors too. Racing and flying, it dont get no better than that.

Caddishack18 said:
P, Did you tell him your favorite rock racer flys to the events in his own airplane????? Me!!!! I need sponsors too. Racing and flying, it dont get no better than that.

that woulda been a good name drop!

Caddishack18 said:

If you need aviation parts ever ( do you own a plane ? ) I can get you hooked the F up on most makes, depending on what you fly. My first 5yrs in aviation were spent dealing with general aviation thumb.gif

P said:
If you need aviation parts ever ( do you own a plane ? ) I can get you hooked the F up on most makes, depending on what you fly. My first 5yrs in aviation were spent dealing with general aviation thumb.gif

he has 2 planes hitit

So you got a basement for of parts you been bringing home for the last 5 years ;D How about a fresh Continental IO-550 for C-182

How about a TSIO-550-C

( 550ci fuel injected turbocharged six cylinder that weighs 565lbs avg with accesories. )

P said:

I own a Kitfox and an RV 6a and fly a stolen S-Model Bonanza to the events. I so want to bring the RV to the events so I can put on an "airshow".