• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Axle-Snappin'/Dirt Nappin' ....

It's home safe and sound.:cheer::cheer:

Hey Kevin--Don't worry, two outa three ain't bad!!:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::beer:

Sounds like it's 3 fer 3 now!!!:fawkdancesmiley: Pics???:corn:.... And did you end up clearancing the sliders???

Sounds like it's 3 fer 3 now!!!:fawkdancesmiley: Pics???:corn:.... And did you end up clearancing the sliders???

No pics, just running some trail at a buddies place he has built for bikes/quads. He's gotta couple buds w/Cherokees that made a little half mile long 4x4 trail, I guess they think it's "hard core".:rolleyes: Now there's a couple new lines that'll give 'em some problems.:haha::haha:. Havn't cut back the sliders yet, rubs slightly at full tuck, probly take care of thet this afternoon.:D

Jeremy came up today and picked up a tie rod assy...Brought two boxes of :beer: so I gave him yer old front housing!:redneck: More room in the shed!!!:cheer::cheer:

Jeremy came up today and picked up a tie rod assy...Brought two boxes of :beer: so I gave him yer old front housing!:redneck: More room in the shed!!!:cheer::cheer:
Wait, what..... you have beer out there and you did not tell me about this just now while we were on the phone.....:eeek::booo:

Uncky you need to come on up so we can get that thing muddy.

Definately!!!:awesomework::D

Great, looking forward to seeing it complete. Saw it mostly done when Kevin sold me, and mounted for me, the ProComp X-Terrains. I have grooved them and have them on the rig.

Maybe Kevin can show you have to climb a stump with a locked front-end.

Still lookin for the perfect stump hidden in a snowy ditch on top of a rock.:haha:
:haha::haha::haha::haha:
Great, looking forward to seeing it complete. Saw it mostly done when Kevin sold me, and mounted for me, the ProComp X-Terrains. I have grooved them and have them on the rig.

Maybe Kevin can show you have to climb a stump with a locked front-end.
:eeek: His front end is open, and for good reason Jim!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Love the build back from the dead,
couple Qs

whats the stock overall width on the sammy springs outside to outside?

I ask as Im puttin yota axles in a CJ5 and it looks like I should go with the same setup you did on the spring sandwiches, my CJ springs are 29" overall

attachment.php