• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

B & B marina in Charleston, TN info needed

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
Anyone know this place? Looking for a spot for about month close to Calhoun, TN Do the RV spots have Full hookups and how many spots are there? Looking at Google maps and it looks real limited on RV sites. Any info would be appreciated.

There are not many spots there not much shade just open field. There is bar/ restaurant right in front of campground have live band on weekends. Probably little noisy and crowded on weekends but pretty quiet during week.

It gets really crowded on weekends, I stay away because of the crowd and :JRich: music you hear from all the river eroding boats. I used to fish a Bass Tournament out of there on Monday nights and they were one of my stops when I worked at Budweiser. Other than that I cant tell you much about the campground. They actually just sold out and I haven't met the new owner yet. I do know that he is open less days now. I only live about 10 min from there in Charleston.

If you go on past B&B and turn on lower river road towards 58 Hwy there is a newer campground that is more secluded and a lot nicer. It is as soon as you cross the Meigs County line on the left, called Deer Ridge RV Park in Georgetown,Tn.
friends of mine used to own it, Google it they have a website.

Thanks, I made reservations at Deer Ridge, looks to be more of what I'm looking for.