• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bach Party

What all does your parks have to offer? Sounds like some tuff stuff if the smallest tire in your group is a 44. I may have to find someone to work the gate for me that Saturday so I can come down to MM. :woot:

I'm pretty lucky, from where I live there is 6 parks within 100 miles, Superlift ORV in Hot Springs, Freelings and Green Acres in Clayton OK, Disney OK, Byrds in Cass Ar, and the park I run Boogieville Ar, none of these require 44+ tires that just happens to be our small group, I'll try to post some pics of the ones coming. :driving:

Thats awesome. We are finding more riding areas now that we wheel mostly in AL. I grew up in GA and most of those areas are shut down now, so we started riding Morris Mountain and other private areas in AL. Then I bought the land in Gadsden Alabama to make our park (www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com) and ended up meeting a lot of new folks who are telling me about even more places to ride in north AL and Tenn. Hopefully the sport will continue to grow so the parks can get better and better. It's nice being able to ride without looking over your shoulder for the law.

Hopefull when the economy gets better we can venture out yalls way.

cid_Photo008.jpg
my sons jeep redo on the front susp, the cruiser is getting rewired and seats and harnesses, hopefully this one will be done,

cid_Photo012.jpg
mine, waiting on new shafts from Overson, gave up on my homemade shafts , I ran out of broken parts , so I modified the carrier to hold a rock detroit and called Randy.

cid_Photo010.jpg
just got done with this one, I hope that is the last time I have to work on unimog axles , they suck, probably gonna change some springs still, a little bit loose .
cid_Photo011.jpg
should be done with this one soon , hard roll bent the frame and some improvements along the way, still more,,,,,,

millerxc said:
I'm pretty lucky, from where I live there is 6 parks within 100 miles, Superlift ORV in Hot Springs, Freelings and Green Acres in Clayton OK, Disney OK, Byrds in Cass Ar, and the park I run Boogieville Ar, none of these require 44+ tires that just happens to be our small group, I'll try to post some pics of the ones coming. :driving:

Do you know Dan Diemente and Wes Evans from Arkansas ?

Oh yeah, we wheel with them all the time, do you think you can make this trip? We will probably be makin a shake down run the end of Feb , probably Hot Springs or Boogieville , get ahold of me if your group wants to join in.

millerxc said:
Oh yeah, we wheel with them all the time, do you think you can make this trip? We will probably be makin a shake down run the end of Feb , probably Hot Springs or Boogieville , get ahold of me if your group wants to join in.

I would love to do some 'dirty souf' wheeling, but I have a bachelor party in Kansas and a wedding in Kansas in April, and I am living at my neighbors house until I find a new house to buy. Way too much crap going on right now to make a long haul. I would like to come and check out Boogeyville this year, but February is still too soon.

Well some time the middle or end of March I will have the 5th Annual Poker Run at Boogieville, its a fun event with no racing involved, last year 1st place took home 500$, 2ND 250$ and 3rd 100$, I'll have some flyers in a week or so if you're interested.

millerxc said:
Well some time the middle or end of March I will have the 5th Annual Poker Run at Boogieville, its a fun event with no racing involved, last year 1st place took home 500$, 2ND 250$ and 3rd 100$, I'll have some flyers in a week or so if you're interested.

Yes, let me know! :eat:

millerxc said:
looks like we need to makek this the weekend of the 18th, didn't realize the 11th was Easter, I'd like to hear some opinions on which park ya'll like best, Kelley told me MM was the best , give me your .02 , we need some locals to show us around , who's up for a good excuse to go wheelin without your woman ?

What about us women wheelers? :dunno: Do we have to be the "nude spotters" to be able to ride? :flipoff1:

we can't easter weekend, but we could move it later, it looks like a few of our group will miss due to work or lack of work, whats good for you ?