• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

Clark

Here i am back to square one. Picked up the Chassis friday.:D Thank you Jason, Trevor, and Darius for squeezing me in there at the last minute.:awesomework: Here's how she sits, ready to begin work.:D

DSCN1743.jpg

Nope, but i'd like to bring it with me down to watch KOH this year. So my goal is to have some test runs in before then.

I've got 42" Iroks, but i'll probably end up getting some 39" sticky krawlers once it's together, and running them in the summer, Iroks in the winter. Best of both worlds.:D

Last edited:
Are u going with a kevko oil pan for the engine? Twistedcustoms has a good price on the whole package. Thats where I got mine, and it was well worth the money.

yeah i ordered a kevko straight from kevin at kevko $345 including the pickup, pan, and dipstick. It should give me another 3" and with the accusump, no oil worries.:beer: Also ordered a stock GM pan for the TH350 so i can drop the drivetrain lower, the deep sump pan takes up too much room height wise. AND i don't even have the right pickup for the deep pan anyways.

Last edited:
Are you going to make a midmount between the engine and trans? I should have good news about the links tomorrow, Its turning into a pita on my end. Nothing local.

As of right now no, i haven't researched it enough yet.

Clark....Not sure when you'll be @ Reiter next but you should look at my trans/T-case mount. It's the bomb and SOLVED my broken adapter foot issues.I don't have pics and I don't feel like trying to describe it soooooo:redneck: