• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad Seller twiztedzuki

Crhall

Do not deal with him. Bought axles shafts from him, have not recieved them. were suppose to be sent. will not reply any pm's or emails. he will steal your money. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LOW LIFE!!

more info.

Whats his name, address, where is the link to the axles, how much you pay and how, and how long ago.....

Name: twiztedzuki
Position:
Date Registered: March 23, 2010, 06:58:15 PM
Last Active: Today at 05:39:41 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: [email protected]
Current Status: Offline [Add To Buddy List]
Local Time: October 17, 2011, 08:30:42 PM
Language:
Signature:
Smith Built Period

About two weeks ago i bought them from him, 60 outers with hubs. when we made deal, sent money to him right away through paypal. after that few days went by, i heard nothing yet from him, so i sent him message, he said yeah got payment will send them out... now i have tried to contact him for past 6 days eveyday. and no replys.. guy cant even give simple reply if he ship them yet or not!! Another website he is on shows he has been active on it about everyday as well. so i know he's getting my PM's through there...... Its ot even about the money really, not talking huge amounts, its the matter of you can't trust people.. it use to be 90% of people out there you could trust and only 10% you had to wach out for that will bend you over. now days your lucky to find that 10% you can trust!! its sad what the world is comming to!!

Crhall said:
About two weeks ago i bought them from him, 60 outers with hubs. when we made deal, sent money to him right away through paypal. after that few days went by, i heard nothing yet from him, so i sent him message, he said yeah got payment will send them out... now i have tried to contact him for past 6 days eveyday. and no replys.. guy cant even give simple reply if he ship them yet or not!! Another website he is on shows he has been active on it about everyday as well. so i know he's getting my PM's through there...... Its ot even about the money really, not talking huge amounts, its the matter of you can't trust people.. it use to be 90% of people out there you could trust and only 10% you had to wach out for that will bend you over. now days your lucky to find that 10% you can trust!! its sad what the world is comming to!!

If you think he ripped you off dispute the Paypal. I'm not at all defending but two weeks really isnt much???
I have a day job and kids, and even if I get everything I've sold ready to ship that day, it sometimes takes me a week to finally get a chance to get to the P.O. or to UPS to get stuff shipped. I dont avoid people, but you know right up front I'm not the fastest person when it comes to this **** so I dont expect someone to drop everything and get my junk out same day.
I'd chill and if it gets to be 3 weeks and no contact, then just dispute your paypal.

been like a week sense you paid for axles, they have shipped out :dblthumb: workin six days a week so aint got time to webwheel everynite with u, if i knew i was dealing with such a douchebag that post ****, after a week i wouldnt of sold them to u! matter of fact i b glad to buy they back off u, and u can go **** yourself afterwards :****:

twiztedzuki said:
been like a week sense you paid for axles, they have shipped out :dblthumb: workin six days a week so aint got time to webwheel everynite with u, if i knew i was dealing with such a douchebag that post ****, after a week i wouldnt of sold them to u! matter of fact i b glad to buy they back off u, and u can go **** yourself afterwards :****:

immediately reminded me of my dad. he wont buy anything online so I always have to do it for him. But then I have him riding my ass calling me three times a day from the day before I buy the thing asking "is it here yet", "ship direct to my house", "its been three days WTF?", "Its been two weeks (only been 4 days) WTF?", "I think I got ripped off if it isnt here yet (he hasnt paid ****, I paid)", " blah blah".

It gets ****ing old. If you want over the counter over night service call Jegs.
Seriously, if its not on a shelf and your wife isnt the UPS store its going to take more than a couple days. :popcorn:

Haha, notice its always the guy in wrong that gets more pissed when someone calls them out on it!! then they're webwheelin bud chimes in to help them out.. been 12 days i think that more than enough time to get something sent out or a simple reply that would take 5sec of your every so busy schelude is all i was askin. but i know thats alot.. if you haven't sent them yet, great!, send money back, i got new ones ordered somewhere else...

Crhall said:
Haha, notice its always the guy in wrong that gets more pissed when someone calls them out on it!! then they're webwheelin bud chimes in to help them out.. been 12 days i think that more than enough time to get something sent out or a simple reply that would take 5sec of your every so busy schelude is all i was askin. but i know thats alot.. if you haven't sent them yet, great!, send money back, i got new ones ordered somewhere else...

I dont know either of you douchebags, but CRHALL by your own admission if 12 days is correct you have been hounding him everyday from day 5. "now i have tried to contact him for past 6 days eveyday" Chill out you instant gratification ****.

TWDzuki curtis, can you provide a tracking number?

blacksheep10 said:
While I am totally in the same boat of being too busy too many hours a day to know what a post office looks like, I feel contact is paramount.
this

Crhall said:
if you haven't sent them yet, great!, send money back, i got new ones ordered somewhere else...
[/quote/
I too dont know either party, but saying you already bought elsewhere, a real **** would stick you with them then you have money in 2 sets. Rome wasnt built in a day. Lack of communication, thats all. Everyone should get along. Thats what the sport is all about

Hugs are free

twiztedzuki said:

Sixdays come on CrrHall hell Shipping can take that long. Give the darn mail man time to get there lol before you throw someone under the bus... I think this post is backwards should read BAD BUYER CRHALL imo.... :tc