• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BARBIE JEEP RACING GOES VIRAL

Ya"ll welcome, glad I provided such a wonderful past time for us !

It use to be on the honor system until Kelly got involved, he started the "hold start" that revolutionized the sport. Yea, the ol days were good damn times ! :woody:

RickyB captured the very first footage of a downhill Barbie Jeep run on a DVD that was exclusive to CAOS back when we didn't even know how to set them plastic nightmares up. I want to say the first downhill was around 06 -07. :dblthumb:

JD Tacoma WTF sum Bee..... get a life man, you AFTER all these years , have throttled out my post count on these forums . Damn youngins :flipoff1:

P said:
JD Tacoma WTF sum Bee..... get a life man, you AFTER all these years , have throttled out my post count on these forums . Damn youngins :flipoff1:

I rarely post unless I'm at work bored son.... and where the hell did that come from out of the blue :dunno: and I ain't even posted in this thread prior to this :wtflol:

sa6unaza.jpg

Saw this on the chive app.

Yeah, even my wife mentioned seeing this on GMA a few weeks ago. She said something like "Don't you know some guys that did this?" I told her I know the guys that INVENTED it :****:

P said:

It use to be on the honor system until Kelly got involved, he started the "hold start" that revolutionized the sport. Yea, the ol days were good damn times ! :woody:

RickyB captured the very first footage of a downhill Barbie Jeep run on a DVD that was exclusive to CAOS back when we didn't even know how to set them plastic nightmares up. I want to say the first downhill was around 06 -07. :dblthumb:

Man I forgot about that. 4 hour hill if I remember correctly?? I need to dig up that DVD...

:fish:
I have a hurricane jeep power wheels and my little boy broke Driver rear axel!!!!
Any one help a :afro: out? my little boy is dying to ride it?

Robbycarr said:
:fish:
I have a hurricane jeep power wheels and my little boy broke Driver rear axel!!!!
Any one help a :afro: out? my little boy is dying to ride it?

Swap in some rockwells and never break again!

P said:

First time I did it was gr fall for all 06 and you had done it caos one time prior. Then came the mm stuff of lore. As for the starts if you don't push for that edge you won't win. Oddly enough I almost always won with a "push"
Jd. Paul means he was the resident post whore. Reset his count after 10,000 and back for more when he was still semi relevant. You have usurped his throne therefore he felt the need to call out

I'm not gonna lie, looking down the primos access trail sitting on a Barbie jeep is pretty intimidating. I ate **** hard and im pretty sure my ribs hurt me for a few months after that. It was either from the down hill race or the barbie jeep tied behind the rhino the night before.

Extreme Downhill Barbie Jeep racing

Latest posts