• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BBOR - SRRS Race - May 23, 2015

It looks like it. I've never actually been too it. Seen tons of pictures and got lots of friends that go. It's only 30 minutes from my house but I'm not big on mud so I avoid it.

I've been looking on the interweb can't find anything to get excited about. I'm I missing something?

Gotta say I was skeptical going there today not thinking the hills would be much in West Tennessee but the guys did a great job and the hills were pretty wicked! No rocks to be seen but it was steep and dirt was loose so it took large amounts of throttle. Drivers put on a show and not a huge amount of breakage so most left with rigs intact.

Worst part of day was Tripp Pullen had a whistle :gtfo:

I was actually impressed with the hills. Sucks I broke on the second one, it was on the floor dumping all the nitrous it could!

Yeah he took a hard tumble for sure! But it looked like there was minimal damage done to it. Ground was very soft, almost spongy, I believed that kept damage on all vehicles to a minimum.

BUG-E J said:
I was actually impressed with the hills. Sucks I broke on the second one, it was on the floor dumping all the nitrous it could!

What did you end up breaking? Looks like you lost front drive?

j-mox said:
Yeah he took a hard tumble for sure! But it looked like there was minimal damage done to it. Ground was very soft, almost spongy, I believed that kept damage on all vehicles to a minimum.

What did you end up breaking? Looks like you lost front drive?
The shaft between the tcase and hanger twisted the tube. It wont happen again. :****: