• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bear wallow Hatfield and McCoy

We appreciate you guys coming out and helping us get these trails worked in. Glad to meet a few new faces and hope we can do it again real soon.

Nick

paradisepwoffrd said:
What tires are on this truck?
42 SX2s with the rear section of the center blocks cut out, kind of a small Tennessee cut. There actually a decent tires if your on a budget and don't need Stickies.

I have a bunch of vids and a few pics I'll get up today or tomorrow. Kellbones I have one of you flexing around that huge rock at the entrance, that right line is not for the weak of heart. Tubehead I have a great one of you working that Double Rock Climb just above the Mine Shaft Entrance and 07gmc I have one of you in the same place taking the hard line over that left rock. I had already stopped filming so I didn't get you making Crawlfish, I had kinda given up on you and started talking to Kellbones and by the time I heard that LS spin up I looked around and you were carrying the left front and slowly crawling over the top. Very Cool.... for now your the only rig to ever make that climb without the winch so there's that.

We didn't get a chance to put tires on "The Rock" or "Long Crawl" but I plan to get them open in May and at least I can now get HMT to hang a sign on Shaft and get it on the map. Future plans are to clear the section above the exit on Double Barrel which looks awesome as well as a section above "The Rock" that will be reserved for only a select few (slanted boulder the size of a house at the entrance and a minefield of boulders above), unfortunately it will require an exit be put in so it might take some time. After Clearing Shaft last Friday I scouted another trail on the southern side of the park that reminds me of Crawford's Cry just a little steeper, a little longer with some left and rights added in...... definitely want to get that on the map this year as well.

Again I appreciate you guys coming out and helping, opening trails is never very glamorous but it sure is a lot of fun and allows everyone to hang out a little more than usual.

Let's see if this works, this is Nick (buggy) then my buddy Mike and I on the last ledge of Shaft.

https://youtu.be/wNcmxGhGnN4

Nicks buggy just plain works and so light, he makes most people look foolish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for clarification, Nick (can't remember his last name) is in the Green Turbo buggy the red XJ Truggy is my junk. It was no accident that I was in the back following the big tire guys. :driving:

jbain8 said:
Just for clarification, Nick (can't remember his last name) is in the Green Turbo buggy the red XJ Truggy is my junk. It was no accident that I was in the back following the big tire guys. :driving:
Thats nick lacey in that green yota buggy at the beginning of the video, im almost 100% thats him

Definitely need to get there. My brother in law goes to hayfield McCoy a couple times a year on dirt bikes, and he said the bear wallow area is by far his favorite. He was kinda sad they opened it up to us.