• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

beer at windrock?

Long time ago I rode with some dude named Scotty in an early Bronco that ran on propane... but it ALSO had a nice aluminum "fuel cell" in the back :drinkers:...

You won't find any of my budlight cans on the ground, always throw mine in the floor board. Clean them out when I get around a trash can and have even offered my floor board up to other peoples trash. None of our group does it, too bad there are others that don't care enough.

Re: Re: Re: beer at windrock?

TBItoy said:
Long time ago I rode with some dude named Scotty in an early Bronco that ran on propane... but it ALSO had a nice aluminum "fuel cell" in the back :drinkers:...
And has a nice 460 in it. Haha I think Scott still has it. He just doesn't ride very often

So..... no beer / likker on the trails but can you still have it at camp sittin around youre fire,,,,,or none inside the park at all????

Will make a huge difference to some "myself" included,,,,I mean I wheel Harlan all day without drinkin BUT I WILL HAVE A DRINK BACK AT CAMP THAT NIGHT :****:

TBItoy said:

That was to get around these same issues at Tellico back in the day.

Our group was planning a trip to Windrock in April since no one has ever been. Now we are changing locations due to these strict rules, we like to enjoy some beers on the trail especially if we are camping overnight. It just isn't worth it when there are other options...

Re: Re: beer at windrock?

Well...if any of you change your mind....jus post up. Its a good place to wheel if have a local guy/group keep you off gravel roads all day.

JRowe said:
That was to get around these same issues at Tellico back in the day.

Our group was planning a trip to Windrock in April since no one has ever been. Now we are changing locations due to these strict rules, we like to enjoy some beers on the trail especially if we are camping overnight. It just isn't worth it when there are other options...
Go to choc then!! U can ride all dam nite by urself butt naked smokim crack if ya want to. I highly recommend you knowing the trails tho! Be embarrassing riding in that ambulance butt naked! molaugh. That's why that's my favorite place, Laid back and no nazi's tellin everyone wat to do. It's crazy that people keep throwing **** out knowing that its tha reason parks and places close down around people off for wheeling. Im gonna start picking **** up when i see, hell i guess every lil bit helps.

kushKrawlin said:
Go to choc then!! U can ride all dam nite by urself butt naked smokim crack if ya want to. I highly recommend you knowing the trails tho! Be embarrassing riding in that ambulance butt naked! molaugh. That's why that's my favorite place, Laid back and no nazi's tellin everyone wat to do. It's crazy that people keep throwing **** out knowing that its tha reason parks and places close down around people off for wheeling. Im gonna start picking **** up when i see, hell i guess every lil bit helps.

Not sure we like to party like you :wtflol: But Chocco is actually where we are probably going to go instead. It amazes me how people just throw their trash out on the trail...

Beer's go into a cooler when they are full. They will damn sure fit back in their when they are empty.

I hate seeing worthless white trash throwing their **** all over the place. Be it beer cans / coke cans or whatever else. Windrock is one of the worst places I have ever seen for this. Sometimes there will be entire piles of beer cans along the creeks and other areas :puke: .

People that do this - you know who you are. How would you feel if some piece of **** was chuncking their trash all over you land and scenic views. Oh wait ! - This is normal for you lazy ****ers.

Rant over.....

But seriously - crush the damn can and stick it back into your cooler, it's not that hard.....

mwoods said:
Went there last year and will never go back. They were total dicks and I don't even drink.
The guy chased me into the parking lot for "having a beer in my hand " .. I don't drink Beer !!!

J.A.B said:
People that do this - you know who you are. How would you feel if some piece of **** was chuncking their trash all over you land and scenic views. Oh wait ! - This is normal for you lazy ****ers.

:****: Acting like they in the trailer park Robby Bobby mofos.

Maybe if they let folks have beer in their coolers then people wouldn't worry about getting busted with a rig full of empties....just sayin

I have been picking up trash out of the woods since I was a kid deer hunting in south Alabama, and still do it every chance I get. Never understood the whole littering mentality. ::) :afro:

speaking of hiding booze in a spare gas tank....any of you old guys ever fill your windshield washer tank full of booze and run the hose out through the drop down ash tray and have it on tap will driving down the road?

I ride windrock all the time because I live close by. I've never been checked for alcohol in 20 years riding there and I always take beer. My cans ALWAYS go back in the bed of the truck. I think they are dicks for many reasons. Just haven't encountered this one yet. The good old days were before it was a managed riding park and it was free.

Joc said:
speaking of hiding booze in a spare gas tank....any of you old guys ever fill your windshield washer tank full of booze and run the hose out through the drop down ash tray and have it on tap will driving down the road?
Saw an Audi come in the shop one time setup that way! :****:

I had my cooler checked in febuary at windrock, I did not have any beer. I asked the guy why they were checking. he said that almost every serious accident was related to alcohol that had happened there. he also said the owners of the land had taken the local chamber of commerce people up on the mountain and everywhere they stopped other people were drinking. they are just trying to improve the image of the sport. the guy was super nice, said he hated to do it, but it was his job.

They asked me today if I had any in my cooler. Only one in a group of probably close to 10 that got asked. That's the 2nd time ive been asked about the cooler, I told them there was no beer in there and they said ok and let me go.