• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best atv park in southeast?

wngrog said:
Can we ride in June in Windrock or is it too hot? I'll go....

I'm going to go up sometime this spring with the family, but that will be a good scouting trip for a big June ride... Probably be hot as hell and dusty, but that's never stopped us before...

CheapJ7 said:
I'm going to go up sometime this spring with the family, but that will be a good scouting trip for a big June ride... Probably be hot as hell and dusty, but that's never stopped us before...

When you go to Mountainside, be sure to ride the JFK trail that takes you up to the over look. You can keep following that trail over to an area known as the Cherokee Rock Village. You will find some really cool rock structures to walk around and climb on as well as watch others repelling off of. That trip there and back will burn up most of the day. And like Trey posted, Choco is a really good park for trails.

rock yuppie said:
When you go to Mountainside, be sure to ride the JFK trail that takes you up to the over look. You can keep following that trail over to an area known as the Cherokee Rock Village. You will find some really cool rock structures to walk around and climb on as well as watch others repelling off of. That trip there and back will burn up most of the day. And like Trey posted, Choco is a really good park for trails.
thumb.gif

For what its worth I like Black Mountain KY for atvs or side x sides Windrock/coal creek charges a lot for passes. It is the same drive for me to both places and I always ask my wife witch one she would like to go to and her answer is always Black Mountain. :tc

toofast070 said:
For what its worth I like Black Mountain KY for atvs or side x sides Windrock/coal creek charges a lot for passes. It is the same drive for me to both places and I always ask my wife witch one she would like to go to and her answer is always Black Mountain. :tc

Thanks. I'll chceck it out. thumb.gif

toofast070 said:

DAMN GOOD place to ride.........we call it HARLAN on here :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
DAMN GOOD place to ride.........we call it HARLAN on here :dblthumb:

Yea, I realized it was the same place once I typed that response... I always wanted to go in my rig, but looks like i'll be on the Foreman this go around...