• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best driveshaft supply- need 1350 driveshafts and yokes

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
Looking for a source for some 1350 driveshaft parts...
2- 29 spline yoke for Dana 60
2- 32 spline yoke for transfer case
1350 driveshaft parts. Weld yoke and splined shaft
Thanks

When I was building my buggy I tried pricing out the parts and building myself. Carolina Driveline in Spartanburg was about the same price assembled and balanced as I could buy just the parts for. Tom is a good dude. Call him and tell him you are building a buggy or offroad rig and he will take care of you.

Thanks for all the help.I talked with several and waiting for everyone to call back with prices.
Spoke with:
Northern Drivetrain
Carolina Driveline
Offroad connection
Denny's driveshafts
Apel Steel (local shop)
Called EOR and WOD with no answer and sent them a PM.

I used tom woods shafts and they were awesome, great customer service and will build whatever ya want

Denny's Driveshafts have the best prices anywhere around. Carolina Driveline had the cheapest dana 60 axle yokes and 32 spline t case yokes but by time i paid for shipping again Denny's ended up being cheaper so i bought everything i needed from them.
Thanks for all the help

10-4. i ordered all new stuff but let me know a price on the 60 yoke. i will need it when i upgrade the rear shaft

Kevin, yeah will have new mid shaft going to a new carrier bearing instead the old pillow block and new front drive shaft. All 1350. My rear shaft bolted straight up for now but will be upgrading it to all 1350 soon as find some more money.

Caleb- I already ordered all new stuff from Denny's but I could still use a 32 spline 1350 yoke for the rear of the tcase and a d60 29 spline yoke for my rear axle. Then all I will need is a 1350 driveshaft to cut down and my whole Drivetrain will be 1350.

Latest posts